What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

I was playing Grounded, but I got through all the content in about 90 minutes so I went back to playing Ghost of Tsushima.

There is more  than 90 minutes of content in Grounded if you build a base and stuff, but if you follow the objectives then it's over incredibly quickly. It is early access though so the game will get bigger over the next year. 

On 28/07/2020 at 12:24, Hornso said:

Oh god, this is embarrassing. Upon starting 200cc I somehow turned on assisted steering. Gold kart is still awesome but not as good as I made out. You are right 100% about handling. Starting all the 200cc cups again. 🙄

I hate that it defaults to assisted steering. It doesn't even tell you it's on.

So many people must get this game and think it's a piece of piss because they've got that on without realising. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I hate that it defaults to assisted steering. It doesn't even tell you it's on.

So many people must get this game and think it's a piece of piss because they've got that on without realising. 

I must be getting old. I was all "this kart is amazing...".

I've since reverted to my favourite Blue Falcon. Think I've got 3 stars on 5/6 of the 200cc cups. Need to knock it over so I can give something else a go.

• Like 1

Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories

Played some of the original on the GBA eons ago and it was a fun handheld game. Doesn't exactly translate to the PS2 engine and it gets kind of tedious. Imagine it might be fun for fans of (my) newly discovered "dungeon crawler" style. Like the story though and now Kingdom Hearts 2's beginning and story (from what I can even remember) makes a lot more sense (I played COM after 2 all those years ago). 

5 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

The free PSN game this month 'Fall guys' is brilliant.

It's basically Takeshi's castle the game and incredibly addictive

Yep, I've been having a blast on this today. 

13 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Huge fan of Rocket League myself. Does anyone else in here play it? If so, pm me if you want to play some doubles sometime.

Which platform? 

57 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

PC

edit: in any case with PsyNet it's cross-platform these days

Let me fill you in.

I'm the worst, but actually I'm the best because I do everything nobody else wants to do, like you know, defending at any point in the game.

Jono and Stefan are shit. I mean they're actually really **** good and way better than me, but Stefan scores own goals all the time like he's a meth addict who just needs one more hit of own goals before he goes cold turkey except he never manages to quit.

And Jono tries to steal your goals but accidentally saves them instead and then laughs about it.

And they both generally chase each other around the pitch trying to dribble it and getting in each other's way while you stand in the box waiting for a cross like  👁️👄👁️ 
But the cross never arrives and then they lose it and you have to chase the ball back to your own goal to defend again.

And then you check the score and you're on like 32 because you've just defended and Stefan is on 11,328 because he dribbled it round 8 players and scored 5 times when he wasn't smashing it into the top corner of his own goal. And you did have that one shot that went in but Jono nipped in and stole it at the last minute and got the points instead.

And then everyone starts dicking around and Stefan tries an air dribble and **** it up and Jono was too busy trying to blow their keeper up so the opposition had a free shot and you couldn't quite make your 8th save of the match and it goes in and you lose by one goal in the last second and you die inside

But it's fun!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

All that and you forgot about the **** up pass backs 

Oh yeah. 

*Randomly hits it towards our goal*

"PASSING TO YOU STEVO!"

Me in the opposition box: 👁️👄👁️

Just started Gran Turismo sport on the PS4 with a driving seat.

I love driving games.

Its so much easier with a wheel,  all the driving aids are now off except a mild bit of ABS.

Did the Nordschleife in 7:40 (ish) in a grp 3 Mazda so far (with the wrong gearing so 170 max speed) .  

That track is terrifying, unforgiving but brilliant.  I will go online soon,  once I am ready.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Let me fill you in.

I'm the worst, but actually I'm the best because I do everything nobody else wants to do, like you know, defending at any point in the game.

Jono and Stefan are shit. I mean they're actually really **** good and way better than me, but Stefan scores own goals all the time like he's a meth addict who just needs one more hit of own goals before he goes cold turkey except he never manages to quit.

And Jono tries to steal your goals but accidentally saves them instead and then laughs about it.

And they both generally chase each other around the pitch trying to dribble it and getting in each other's way while you stand in the box waiting for a cross like  👁️👄👁️ 
But the cross never arrives and then they lose it and you have to chase the ball back to your own goal to defend again.

And then you check the score and you're on like 32 because you've just defended and Stefan is on 11,328 because he dribbled it round 8 players and scored 5 times when he wasn't smashing it into the top corner of his own goal. And you did have that one shot that went in but Jono nipped in and stole it at the last minute and got the points instead.

And then everyone starts dicking around and Stefan tries an air dribble and **** it up and Jono was too busy trying to blow their keeper up so the opposition had a free shot and you couldn't quite make your 8th save of the match and it goes in and you lose by one goal in the last second and you die inside

But it's fun!

Lol this sounds like 3s solo queue in a nutshell so should be no surprises here. Somehow made it up to champ 1 although I probably don't truly deserve it. I'll also attempt shitty ceiling shots or air dribbles on occassion but mostly mess it up.

But, as you say, it's fun!

Â