What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

My memory of it is the magic comes later when the game learns how you play

Missions at night where you do head shots with a sniper rifle? They install flood lights and wear helmets

So simple yet it's still the only game that I've played that can do it

Smashing GTA online, convinced a mate to buy it, and it is do much better when you have a teammate to talk to.

Impressed with how much new content they get out almost weekly. Definitely helping kill all the extra time at home.

Also still playing FM19 but I'm in season 47/48 and it doesn't quite do it for me anymore, only the last few achievements that I want to get keeps me going.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

Every time I see 'Play at Home' it reminds me Playstation Home, how good it was, and how well it would have done in the current climate. I've never played any MMO's like Second Life, so could be very wrong with saying this, but it felt completely unique to me, as did the whole 'Xi' storyline / game within it. The themed areas which were effectively adverts were usually good fun, and the little bowling and poker games were well enough made to sink hours in to.

Just redownloaded Skyrim and am going to add a few mods that improve the vanilla game and graphics. It’s a pretty stunning game once you download 30gb of texture packs.

Still not sure whether or not to try some of the massive mods with new maps like Beyond Skyrim. I’m just worried with the scope of them I’ll get 40 hours in, go to a new map and find my game ends up broken.

If anyone thinks there are any essential mods all suggestions are welcome!

Been about 7 years since I played Skyrim so looking forward to it.

I played it when it first came out on PC, it looks awesome, there's tons of options on it and the mechanics of the game are really good, the problem on my PC was that as the city got bigger the game obviously got slower so I was capped as to what I could do

so then I got it on game pass, its a decent enough port and I don't have the speed problems, what I had was symmetry problems, using the controller slowed me down, I found it a lot harder to put straight roads in and things like that meaning that I was getting pissed off and redoing a lot more stuff

I would say that's its a great game but not necessarily a fun one, it digs deep and tickles that perfectionist bit of my brain and it gets to a point where the depth of the game is just too much - I think its around bus routes but at the start simple stuff like electric will give you headaches - and you start to realise all the mistakes you've made in setting your city up and there's are more levels of depth to add on to it after that, I think its a slow burner too, you can start and put in a 3/4 hour shift and build a fair bit (again with unlimited cash) but the growth of your city and numbers of people moving in will still be quite slow, I think to build one of the mega cities that you see on youtube etc would take 30 - 40 hours to do properly (with several hours trial and error and binned off games first)

4 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Halfway through Uncharted 3 and it's brilliant, can't believe I missed out on it on PS3. Certainly stands up on PS4.

Uncharted 4 arriving in the post later this week.

It was free on PSN until a couple of days ago 😬 

13 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

It was free on PSN until a couple of days ago 😬 

Yeh was tempted with that but would have had to get PSN Plus.

I use Boomerang Rentals for my games, £3.99 a month and send it back when it's completed. Works nicely for me 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Uncharted 2 is still my favourite of the 4 games.

Although The Last of Us is probably my favourite Naughty Dog game.

Completely agree

I think uncharted 2 and the last of us have a strange mixture of uncharted 2 being better to play but the last of us being a better game, story vs gameplay and the last of us story means it comes out of top for me 

Did you play days gone @wilko154? I liked it anyway but was watching a YouTube video suggesting that thanks to the patches and minor tweaks they've made it a very good game 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Completely agree

I think uncharted 2 and the last of us have a strange mixture of uncharted 2 being better to play but the last of us being a better game, story vs gameplay and the last of us story means it comes out of top for me 

Did you play days gone @wilko154? I liked it anyway but was watching a YouTube video suggesting that thanks to the patches and minor tweaks they've made it a very good game 

I think Uncharted 2 has been the best of them so far. The storyline in The Last of Us was different class though.

Day's Gone is actually next on my list after Uncharted 4. Was tempted to remove it as I've heard some bad reviews, but may keep it on there now. Something a bit different to try I guess.

• Like 1

Â