What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

There are plenty of titles in my ps+ library which I've never played - guess now I've got a bit more time on my hands to try a few of the ones I've never heard of.

Nioh 2, all my skills from the original have deserted and I haven't finished the first mission yet but I having a blast running around with my Odachi.

• Like 1

I bought an Xbox One to help me get through this lockdown and played, if thats the right word, What Remains of Edith Finch. Wont spoil it but worth a few hours of your time. 

Still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, haven’t really picked it up much in the last few weeks so only 25% of the way through.

Ive had to move the difficulty down to Easy which pained me a bit, but I’m by far a gaming expert and was getting fed up of over powered machines killing me.

Not one of the favourite games but going to see it through, I can see why people enjoyed it.

yeah im the same on my 2nd play through

1st time I played it a lot slower, a lot more hiding in the bushes, whistling and stealth kills, now I just run in and smash everything, ive got resource problems that I don't remember last time

my advice would be go in to the first area (not sure if you are in the wild west-esque areas yet?) and use stealth to kill absolutely everything, scan everything and then hit the yellow markers, the grazers for example if you hit the blaze canister on their back with a fire arrow it blow it up taking out the herd, you'll bank a load of resources and level up (also get all the pouch upgrades) then get a bow with decent tear and the ability to pick up your traps, that way when you move on and get the big boys take you time, set up a perimeter of traps, than scan him, then hit his weapon with tear hopefully knocking if off, tear impacts different machines in different ways and can result in them not being able to do certain attacks (for example you can knock off the birds chest plate meaning all it can do is kick you which is easy to dodge) also get the power up on R2, that will stun a lot of the machines and the critical hit ability meaning that you can run in and finish them with R1

• Thanks 1

Got a Plat on Narcos (not a bad XCom type game) and so now I'm concentrating fully on Dark Souls Remaster (PS4) and...Animal Crossing 😄 

Two more contrasting games you would be hard to find!

On 10/04/2020 at 14:37, maqroll said:

Thinking about buying Journey. The reviews for it are all gushing.

Please tell me you didn't buy it?? 

Sony have announced Play at Home, 2 free games while we're all in lockdown, Nathan drake collection and journey

Re-downloaded MGS V: Phantom Pain

A flawed masterpiece.  The prologue is utterly horrendous, and it pained me having to do it again.  Once past that though, the game is brilliant.  So inventive and bonkers in equal measure, it really is excellent.  The micro-transactions can piss off though.

• Like 2

Â