What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Yessir, that's the one. Unnecessarily cruel game 😭 

I remember being so impressed by the improved graphics on the SNES compared to NES with All Stars.

I haven't played the Lost Levels for over 20 years, but I'll happily give it another crack until I am brought to tears like yourself :P

Edited by Hornso

22 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Oooh, Shadow of the Colossus on PS Plus for free in March. Never played it but heard great things about it.

Was thinking of renewing my PS + anyway, but that might have just sold it to me. 

Never played it either but ICO was one of my favourite games of that generation

• Like 1

On 24/02/2020 at 08:51, Stevo985 said:

I see Two Point Hospital is released tomorrow for the Switch.

On 26/02/2020 at 08:47, Stevo985 said:

Ordered. Should arrive today :) 

First couple of hours spent on this and early impressions are very positive.

Very easy to play, not overwhelmingly complicated, fun, intuitive. Only negative is the controls are a little tricky on the Switch but it's no big deal.

Really enjoying it. Don't know how it worked on Theme Hospital but for this you have multiple hospitals on the go at the same time so it already feels a bit chaotic, but in a fun challenging way!

With SOTC being added to my library I've got quite the back log going on ATM. Just haven't been able to get on lately apart from the odd Madden game. Extension and decorating is nearly finished though so fingers crossed normality will be resumed shortly.

RDR2, SOTC, Shadow of Mordor 2, finish off Jedi, Far Cry 5, Kingdom Hearts collection (loooooooads)

Need to get some sort of gaming calendar in order.

Picked up Hunt Showdown yesterday.  Just playing the training missions.  It's absolutely superb so far.  Sound design it's possibly the best I've ever heard on console.  Reckon @lapal_fan would love it!

On 24/02/2020 at 19:00, wilko154 said:

Almost done with God of War, taken me a lot longer than I planned.

It's an incredible game, but wasn't as enjoyable as The Last of Us for me.

Maybe it's just not my type of game. I can see why the reviews were so high though, some of the scenes and battles are fantastic.

Next up on my quest to play all of the PS4 exclusives I'm going with Uncharted 4.

Finished God of War over the weekend. The last few chapters were phenomenal. 

Going to start Horizon Zero Dawn tonight, heard good things.

• Like 1

I think horizon is better 

As someone who's not a fan of bloodbourne I'd put horizon as the best exclusive, GoW probably 2nd, uncharted 3rd

But then at the same time I'm actually hoping the best 3 exclusives are due this year

The COD battle royale is out tomorrow.  Free to play for everyone,  even those who haven't purchased the full game.  Crossplay enabled too so plenty of players.  Map looks huge, but then it has to accommodate 150 players at a time.   When you die you are put into a 1v1 match up against someone else who has died and if you win you're back in the match.  Looking forward to it!

20 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Resident Evil 2. Mr X still makes me shit my pants. The only thing scarier is watching Villa defend corners.

Its my biggest concern with nemesis where I think the tyrant will pester and rush you even more, there were parts of RE2 where I just wanted to take my time and enjoy myself! Hes not fun

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Its my biggest concern with nemesis where I think the tyrant will pester and rush you even more, there were parts of RE2 where I just wanted to take my time and enjoy myself! Hes not fun

So true haha. 

I was playing Resi 2 the other day and when that music hits I just panic. LET ME FINISH THE CLOCK TOWER! 😁😂

• Like 1

On 28/02/2020 at 08:53, Stevo985 said:

First couple of hours spent on this and early impressions are very positive.

Very easy to play, not overwhelmingly complicated, fun, intuitive. Only negative is the controls are a little tricky on the Switch but it's no big deal.

Really enjoying it. Don't know how it worked on Theme Hospital but for this you have multiple hospitals on the go at the same time so it already feels a bit chaotic, but in a fun challenging way!

I'm talking to myself but this game is so fun.

It's just a perfect relaxing game to stick on. Enough going on that there's always something to do, but not too much that it feels like a chore or stressy. Perfect to unwind to.

50 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i did about 4 hours on it over the weekend

I think its deceivingly complex, easy to start but then space management can be a bitch and buying more space really messes you up, the training stuff also saps a lot of cash

I haven't really had cash issues yet, bar the early stages of a hospital. I'm only just onto the first hospital when you get training.

Agree about the space. At first I was building bigger offices thinking making it nicer would be beneficial to being a more attractive hospital and keeping staff happy etc. But now I'm usually just making it the minimum size. 

I tend to make everything the minimum size in building 1 and then look to go a bit special in building 2, I haven't gone much further than level 10 for each hospital so far before moving on to the next

im currently on tumble which has major space issues thanks to the external wall layout

I missed out the uni clinic which I think has 1 star no skill staff in every position and you have to train them for everything

• Like 1

Â