coda

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this alternative universe where time slows down and players can convene a committee meeting to contemplate and discuss the various positioning possibilities of their feet and legs, all during the heat of Premier League play?

The Matrix? Kung Fu Panda?

And why not get up and apologize if it was by accident? The reaction of the players says it was deliberate
Maybe he just thinks Matic is a word removed and didn't care that he'd caught him on the following through

I maintain that at full speed it's pretty difficult to argue that Barnes did anything wrong.

Edited by ThunderPower_14
  • Like 1

But that's Mourinho's thing. Shift blame from his players, deflect attention onto himself and create a siege mentality amongst his squad.

And get loads of attention for himself which he craves. The whole thing is so see through its unreal but yet the media lap it up.

• Like 1

Because that push is like a little girl's push? I wouldn't call it violent. It's more embarrassing.

If it's not violent conduct, then it's not a red card.

If it is violent conduct, then it's a red card and a 3 game ban.

There is no middle ground in the rules. Unless you're a big club it would seem.

Nemanja Matic injured himself whilst pulling a John Terry last weekend  :lol:

Steve Morrow approves of this injury.  

I'm the 100th person to point it out by now, but why did Jose Mourinho not complain about "minute twenty two" in which Eden Hazard's offside goal was allowed to stand?  Big Sam grumbled, nobody cared because he isn't in charge of a club with legions of glory hunting fans. 

Â