coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So José sub's a substitute after 20mins to loud boo's. He'll be gone before Xmas :)

I said it before, he signed the new deal and now wants the sack to cash it in.

I thought that his experience in Madrid might have humbled him, and genuinely believed all that "happy one" stuff at the start.

It quickly became apparent that I was wrong. There was a reason he left the first time, him and Abramovich just can't work together.

So José sub's a substitute after 20mins to loud boo's. He'll be gone before Xmas :)

Nonsense. The guy is driven by success and ego. He doesn't want this on his CV.

They look a total car crash at the minute, what I don't understand is he keeps going on about underperfoming players and yet Fabregas and Ivanovic start every flipping serious game, those two are the worst offenders, Mane was taking the mick in the second half.

I also thought it was embarrasing and disrespectful how Mourinho in the interview was bleating on and on about the Falcao "penalty" as the greatest injustice and then as soon as the interviewer reasonably made the point Southampton should've also had at least one penalty he walked straight out, think the pundits should've taken him to task about it.

I actually want to see him stay the full season there and let's see how great a manager he is in this situation as it's new ground, how high in the league he can inspire them to finish. They won't win the league and at the moment they're looking a long shot to even make 4th.

Easy thing would be him being sacked, just sweep this under the carpet as not his fault and then pop up at PSG or somewhere and fire off league titles.

Going to be interesting, shame it's us up next as I could see this Chelsea crisis going on for a while yet.

After the unbelievably cringe worthy shit they were pulling at the end of last season like carrying drogba off the pitch and mourinho shaking the other managers hand with 5 minutes left I'm delighted at their miserable form.  Karma at its best.

Nonsense. The guy is driven by success and ego. He doesn't want this on his CV.

If he doesnt want to work for RA any more (again) then I'm sure £20m in his back pocket will soften the blow of a small blot on his otherwise incredible CV.

With the backup forwards like Falcao and Remy and then watching Lukaku look so brilliant I think he has made one or two blunders in the transfer market. De Bruyne too, who really is a good player. Far better than Oscar in my opinion.

True, but then Chelsea are a very very good team who are in a poor run of form while we are a very very bad team who are also in a poor run of form.  

Â