coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His interview is utterly bizarre, the ramblings of a man losing it. I think he's a dick anyway, but maybe he hasn't been all that at the races since his dad fell seriously ill over the summer. 

Lucky for Chelsea they play one of only two teams in the division more shambolic than they are tomorrow. 

He is at least 100000000000000000000 times the player of Luna

Ah yeah, the guy who's the first choice left-back for the team in 6th place in La Liga ;)

He hasnt played a game in over a month unless he changed his name ;)

Ah shit, I couldn't find a website to check that . . . I knew he started the season, but it did occur to me he might not be playing any more, I just hoped you wouldn't know how to check!

Lately, people have been getting pretty good at the Google.

Ah shit, I couldn't find a website to check that . . . I knew he started the season, but it did occur to me he might not be playing any more, I just hoped you wouldn't know how to check!

Lately, people have been getting pretty good at the Google.

Get you!

• 3 weeks later...
Beginning to suspect Diego Costa is every bit as old as he looks.

Put clean through last night and wouldn't have outpaced Mertesacker, was eventually caught up, and had to resort to a pretty weak dive.

Somebody check that man's passport.

I dont rate him at all, they are lacking a world class striker which is the reason they are near the bottom of the league

There is a line of thinking which has even made the press; and if I'm picking Stevo up right then he's alluding to it; that it's not just form.  That there's wanton sabotage happening within the performances of that squad.

Dunno if that's good or bad.  It would mean that a Chelsea side who go out deliberately to lose each week are currently nearly three times better at picking up points than we are :)

There is a line of thinking which has even made the press; and if I'm picking Stevo up right then he's alluding to it; that it's not just form.  That there's wanton sabotage happening within the performances of that squad.

Dunno if that's good or bad.  It would mean that a Chelsea side who go out deliberately to lose each week are currently nearly three times better at picking up points than we are :)

The JT effect. Strangely just after he was dropped from the team, around October time. Bet he wants the job.

Â