Snow Watch!

trekka

Just got home...well I say "just" I stopped off and had a quick pint in my local first, I didn't even attempt the busses and got the train which was delayed by 1/2 hour so it wasn't too bad

The managers told us we could leave at 4.05pm and expected us to give them a **** round of applause or something, we were the last **** in the building

Left work in castle brom by the jag at 1. Got home to Tipton at 4:30. First time driving in snow, scary stuff. But dont you see some knobheads driving in this weather? Why dont people take a chill pill. Its not like we're driving slow for the fun of it. Take it easy out there guys and girls.

I was on the stourbridge road at the duel carriage way bit, left hand lane, up hill behind a van and a lorry. Lorry obviously struggling to get up the hill but moving slowly, I was waiting for the lorry to get up the hill before I made my attempt to build up some momentum and get up there, when another van behind decided he would just go for, pulled out and tried to over take in the right hand lane. Result - he got stuck before he even got past the lorry. There are some right bellends on the road.

I've noticed it's a wetter snow today so getting a bit slushy underfoot.

If it freezes tonight could be chaos tomorrow on the roads.

thats how its been it kiddy all day, hasnt stopped but its done nothing at all, then pretty much as it went dark it started to stick

I'm not looking forward to the trip in, either. Especially as it took me 3 hours to get home the other night. And also because I know the boss won't be in and, based on Friday, that there'll be next to nothing to do given no clients will be in either.

Snowed a bit on Friday so they shut the office early-afternoon. Snowed all day today and there's loads more than there ever was on Friday and we've all had an email saying we should go in to work tomorrow. Nickers to that, I'm working from home ;)

I sent my boss a text late last night to confirm that we are open today and he assured me that we are and that we should make an effort to get in . Well we are all in apart from one person and yes you've guessed it , my boss has decided not to turn up saying that he can't get out of his road !

Â