Snow Watch!

trekka

In case you can't get onto the buses website:

The following services are now also being affected by the weather:

18 - terminated at Northfield

27 - using Yardley Wood Road both ways, still serving the terminus

45 - terminated at Kings Norton, not serving West Heath Island & Longbridge Station due a stuck tanker

50 = terminating at the Maypole

99 terminated at Stag Public House

x64 terminated...

63 service will be terminating at Rubery, Leach Green Lane due to severe weather

49 service will be terminating at Maypole island due to severe weather

45 service will be terminating at Kings Norton Green due to severe weather

18 service will be terminating at Black Horse, Northfield

50 service will be terminating at the Maypole island

99 service will be terminating at the Stag pub due to severe weather

X64 will be terminating at Moor Lane due to severe weather

20 diverted via Birmingham Rd, Portway Rd, Shidas Lane and Rounds Green Rd in both directions

35 service using Grove Road and brandwood Road. Missing Allenscroft and Brandwood Park Road

Edited by trekka

had to dump me motor at me sisters, about 2 miles from home, walked it the rest of the way. those andes plane crash survivors that walked to chile through the mountains have got **** all on me.

had to dump me motor at me sisters, about 2 miles from home, walked it the rest of the way. those andes plane crash survivors that walked to chile through the mountains have got **** all on me.

Did you eat your sister on the way home..... pervert. :D

It's about 6 inches deep here, I've just got home early. Don't know if work will credit me yet, they couldn't make a decision before I left, so I thought **** it and went. Buses stopped a couple of hours ago here, luckily I got a lift.

I work near Colmore row and we are still at work, pissed off I am, apparently there has been a big crash on the aston expressway so my busses will be **** and everywhere is at a stand still on the way out of town

will they let us go early...will they ****

the reason's I have heard so far have been

''If we let you go now and you slip and break your leg then the company will be liable for it''

upon hearing the roads were at a stand sill

''well there you go then if you stay here till 5 then the roads mite be clear so there is no point in you leaving now''

bastards, as I said I'm not bothered about going early but if I am going to struggle to get back then year I wanna get out as early as possible

Thing is, it's probably right. From past experience, the roads are at their worst earlier on when all the people leaving early to beat the rush clog them up.

By normal going home time they are often OK.

Left work in castle brom by the jag at 1. Got home to Tipton at 4:30. First time driving in snow, scary stuff. But dont you see some knobheads driving in this weather? Why dont people take a chill pill. Its not like we're driving slow for the fun of it. Take it easy out there guys and girls.

Edited by dubbs

Â