Snow Watch!

trekka

I decided not to attempt the commute into work. Luckily (or not) I have a laptop and a secure ID so I can log in to everything from home. I think my boss is a bit arsey with me but then he lives 10 miles away and drives a £60k Discovery HSE.

Just dialled in to the first meeting of the day in my dressing gown with a cup of tea and slice of toast on the go :D

He should be happy. Given the traffic on the M40 this morning you'd probably still be on the motorway if you'd decided to make the journey!

It was closed from the M42 to J15 (so I'm told)

Luckily I was at Whitley today so got off lightly! (although the car park here looks like a destruction derby)

He should be happy. Given the traffic on the M40 this morning you'd probably still be on the motorway if you'd decided to make the journey!

It was closed from the M42 to J15 (so I'm told)

Luckily I was at Whitley today so got off lightly! (although the car park here looks like a destruction derby)

Yeah I heard that. My boss was said "I didn't see any traffic coming down the M40 south earlier" (meaning you should have come in) and it shut him up promptly when I told him it was closed due to an accident due to the dangerous driving conditions :D

In other news, there is a right sad bastard who lives next door to me. Clearly has nothing at all to do in his life and has already cleaned every last spec of snow off his drive 3 times. Earlier today, (whilst still snowing) he cleaned the entire drive, then his wifes car, then the drive again, and then to get rid of those tough to get bits GOT HIS GARDEN HOSE OUT AND SPRAYED THE CAR. I have photographic evidence of this epically stupid act too. If it helps understand the kind of person he is he is a baggies fan and has a WBA number plate.

Yeah I heard that. My boss was said "I didn't see any traffic coming down the M40 south earlier" (meaning you should have come in) and it shut him up promptly when I told him it was closed due to an accident due to the dangerous driving conditions :D

In other news, there is a right sad bastard who lives next door to me. Clearly has nothing at all to do in his life and has already cleaned every last spec of snow off his drive 3 times. Earlier today, (whilst still snowing) he cleaned the entire drive, then his wifes car, then the drive again, and then to get rid of those tough to get bits GOT HIS GARDEN HOSE OUT AND SPRAYED THE CAR. I have photographic evidence of this epically stupid act too. If it helps understand the kind of person he is he is a baggies fan and has a WBA number plate.

He has the wrong three letters on his number plate.

O

C

D

Walking around town on my lunch was a **** nightmare today - the pavements were horrendous. The worrying thing is the slush and compacted snow wasn't going anywhere and with temperatures like they are, it's all going to freeze and turn the city centre into an ice rink.

This morning was ropey in rural Oxfordshire, tomorrow I'm predicting to be incredibly dangerous. I don't like it at all, I passed a car in a ditch this morning, and had the same last week too.

I know how to drive in these conditions, I'm not bad at it, but you still can't legislate for icy roads. I put my car into a slight skid last week, and I was driving slowly for the road and conditions.

More snow (about 1inch on my car) overnight in Tamworth which was a pisser as I'd spent 1.5 hours clearing the drive last night so we could get our cars off safely.

Roads were great this morning. No issues at all.

sometimes, when we put our minds to it, a portion of this country can be really pathetic

clear tarmac on the roads this morning, there was a flurry of snow and traffic ground to a **** halt

woman in full winter clothing in a range rover pulled over and got straight on the mobile, probably crying

Seeing a Chinese woman slide sideways into a bus in a Porsche Cayenne was quite amusing at the weekend. She then got out had a quick look and waived at the bus driver as if all was fine. It clearly wasn't.

Back to work today, buses are running, don't know if I'm going to get a credit for tomorrow though. Suck.

All the clubs have been closed down.

This place, is coming like a ghost town

Bands won't play no more

too much fighting on the dance floor

Side roads are still like ice rinks

Main roads are pretty much normal

I...don't remember that part of the song CI, is that from the B-side version or something?

• Like 2

Â