Snow Watch!

trekka

I decided not to attempt the commute into work. Luckily (or not) I have a laptop and a secure ID so I can log in to everything from home. I think my boss is a bit arsey with me but then he lives 10 miles away and drives a £60k Discovery HSE.

Just dialled in to the first meeting of the day in my dressing gown with a cup of tea and slice of toast on the go :D

I sent my boss a text late last night to confirm that we are open today and he assured me that we are and that we should make an effort to get in . Well we are all in apart from one person and yes you've guessed it , my boss has decided not to turn up saying that he can't get out of his road !

He was probably watching the AFC Championship Game.

Well, I got in. I think I need to send 3 emails and make a call and then I'm kinda twiddling my thumbs. I might do some database tidying.

My boss is working from home, as expected.

Today its going to be a long one. At least the roads should be better for the trip home today.

I have a laptop and a secure ID so I can log in to everything from home.

You should outsource your job to China and spend your working day on Reddit then.

He was probably watching the AFC Championship Game.

I was only going to watch the first quarter but ended up watching the whole thing plus post game twaddle . I had 2 hours kip last night and still made it in to work early. My years in the army have conditioned me I think.

For future reference: Dr P postcount at 9.10 am = 1350.

Hypothesis: amount of work done will be inversely proportional to today's increase in count.

LOL I'm a fast worker. In fact I've basically being watching boxing this morning. I did most of today's work last night, I call it optimising.

What do you get if you cross a retard dog and a frozen pond????

you get a very wet and cold Leemond.

thats rite folks on saturday my dog in her infinite wisdom thought it would be a good laugh if she went for a walk on the ice on our pond....**** idiot

she went straight through, luckily I was up the garden at the time so I waited to see where she came back up and she came up under the ice, there was **** all else for me to do except jump in after her I went straight through the ice dragged her to the side and my dad pulled her out then he had to pull me out because even though I was only in there for about 15 seconds I could barely **** move

the pond is 5 1/2 ft deep I had to jump in the shower for about 20 minutes trying to warm myself up afterwards, the dog was fine though

as I say she is a **** idiot

Nah I was only in there for 10/15 seconds and me dad was up there as well, I was more concerned about the dog to be honest especially when she came up underneath the ice so she would have been ****, as it happens she was probably in there for less time than me.

Makes you understand though when people say that just a minute in icy water can kill you because it literally paralyses you almost instantly

**** horrible, next time I'll just throw a snorkel in for the dog instead

Â