Snow Watch!

trekka

Fell on my arse at work this morning but luckily the fat absorbed most of it,  so thank you pizza and beer !

It was more humiliating than painful as I started to do the splits before gravity claimed its victory !

Edited by Brumerican

BWAHAHAHAHA

I haven't had one slip yet and normally I go a rite pisser as soon as there is the tiniest bit of ice on the floor...I'll go arse over tit now as soon as I set foot outside wont I

With any luck you will end up quadraspazzed on a life glug . (Thats for laughing so hard with your fingers)

I don't wish you any harm at all in all seriousness but It would be kind of worth it for your incandescent post afterwards !

• 2 weeks later...

My boss just sent me email saying that up Yorkshire way its bloody heavy snow everywhere.

I walked out this morning, meanwhile, to what amounts to a heavy frost really.

Depends where in Yorkshire. Leeds/Bradford got a light dusting and there were some flurries on my way to work. All gone now.

My boss just sent me email saying that up Yorkshire way its bloody heavy snow everywhere.

I walked out this morning, meanwhile, to what amounts to a heavy frost really.

Depends where in Yorkshire. Leeds/Bradford got a light dusting and there were some flurries on my way to work. All gone now.

seems to be a band of it hitting South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and North Notts

Â