Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

He did brilliantly to recover from that, he could have easily just given up like most people who do an air shot instead he made sure he tried to set someone else up and who knows had we not got such a good start you never know how different it could have been..

He's assisted some key goals and done well since he came back.

• Like 1

But he has the same amount of assists as Wiemann and one less then Gabby and they both have over 3 times more minutes, Marc also has a higher match rating than both despite over half of his apps have been from the bench.

Probably his agent trying to get the best deal for him

he will stay here i remember before Weimann renewed last season clubs were apparently interested then

Edited by AshVilla

Someone in the Aston Social on Saturday told me Everton are interested in Marc Albrighton, I laughed it off and told her she's off her head. Seems there may be some truth in it. 

he will stay here i remember before Weimann renewed last season clubs were apparently interested then

Think its Kendrick reporting it though, would be a shame if we lose him on a free and to be fair Lambert has treated him well this season. He went out on loan, played well and was rewarded with regaining his place in the first team.

Might be a Villa fan but I wouldn't blame him if he moved to Everton to play in Europe.

Think its Kendrick reporting it though, would be a shame if we lose him on a free and to be fair Lambert has treated him well this season. He went out on loan, played well and was rewarded with regaining his place in the first team.

Might be a Villa fan but I wouldn't blame him if he moved to Everton to play in Europe.

Lambo said recently that Marc's new deal was definitely going to happen.

I would definitely sign him up no question. I have always rated him highly & he can only improve further.

He still needs to work harder on the defensive side of his game, especially helping out his full back but he is a very exciting talent going forward & he  along with a fit Benteke are usually the Villa players that get the crowd buzzin'.

The fact that he is a Villa fan is also a big plus too.

• Like 1

I personally think he's a play off level championship player at best. So lightweight and doesn't track back at all 

Harsh.  Works hard for the team all the time and also has the best delivery out of anything we've got.  If you're going to be playing Benteke/Kozak, you want to be playing someone like Albrighton as he always looks to cross it.

Well worth offering a new contract to and, furthermore, should be first team if we don't sign a winger in the summer.

Â