Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

Ashley Westwood was our most dangerous midfielder, he scored most goals and created most chances. Delphi is next, Albrighton is amongst the rest but probably below Bacuna

I only meant attacking midfielders/wingers, but Id put Westy on par with Marc

If you look at chances created per game played, I'll wager Marc is miles ahead

Exactly, Westwood played 2 or 3 times as many games. Anyway, they represent different kinds of attacking threat, and you want different kinds for different opposition. 

Ashley Westwood was our most dangerous midfielder, he scored most goals and created most chances. Delphi is next, Albrighton is amongst the rest but probably below Bacuna

Not debating that stat but I do find it funny to see "Ashley Westwood" and "dangerous" in the same sentence, he looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly!

Friend of mine who I work with who use to play for Coventry and West Brom (from the same generation as Cowans and Shaw) reckons he's off to Leicester. No idea what he's basing it on mind, never asked as I was pretty damn knackered yesterday evening at work!

If we really are struggling to keep him due to interest from Leicester.. We really have fallen

Why does losing him to Leicester shown how far we've fallen? They've just been promoted and already have a shit load of cash to spend. There's no point overpaying for players when we're in this situation - even more so on someone as one-dimenson as Marc.

• Like 1

If we really are struggling to keep him due to interest from Leicester.. We really have fallen

Why does losing him to Leicester shown how far we've fallen? They've just been promoted and already have a shit load of cash to spend. There's no point overpaying for players when we're in this situation - even more so on someone as one-dimenson as Marc.

Maybe it's because so many of our other players appear to have no dimensions.

Think he is indeed off to Leicester guys, will try to find out more

:( I hope not, I think he offers AV something they have not got, an out and out wide man

Don't take it as gospel but if I hear about anything worth knowing its usually about Leicester rather than Villa. Not sure if we've even offered him a new deal.

• Like 1

Â