Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

It's also up to Albrighton whether he wants to stay.

He will know the system we played last season might limit his opportunities. He will know Villa have Grealish and Robinson coming through. If he's ambitious he might accept an equal wage somewhere else that guarantees more football.

If he goes anywhere it will be Everton.

Well at least I know to keep shutum any time I hear something again

I doubt Marc will dislodge Knockaert or Mahrez from the starting 11 at Leicester. Both of them are streets ahead of him i'm afraid.

All three could play quite easily, Knockaert isn't a winger

Yeah, but Albrighton will be concerned Leicester will do a QPR - rich promoted team and relegated in the first season, weighed down by the money bags that brought them up.

Edited by Con

Yeah, but Albrighton will be concerned Leicester will do a QPR - rich promoted team and relegated in the first season, weighed down by the money bags that brought them up.

I'm genuinely not sure if you're being serious?

I definitely don't think he is worth such money, but I suppose they're looking at the fact that there is no transfer fee whatsoever. £35k a week for four years works out at £7,280,000. No different to paying him about £24k a week and paying us a £2.28m transfer fee.

Actually I'm wrong - it was QPR's second season. Same point though.

Why go to a club that's destined to be managed by Harry Redknapp?

I don't think you've followed Leicester very well since their takeover if that is what you believe mate

Leicester are effectively getting Albrighton for £7.2Mill, the lack of a transfer fee allows them to offer more wages, for 4 years, £7.2 Mill doesn't seem a lot for me to get a proven premiership winger who a lot of the time was a man of the match for us whenever he did play, in both his first and last stint in the first team. Criminal of us to let him go.  

• Like 2

I don't think you've followed Leicester very well since their takeover if that is what you believe mate

I don't know anything about Leicester and not claiming otherwise. I'm just suggesting what might concern a transfer target of that club.

Leicester are effectively getting Albrighton for £7.2Mill, the lack of a transfer fee allows them to offer more wages, for 4 years, £7.2 Mill doesn't seem a lot for me to get a proven premiership winger who a lot of the time was a man of the match for us whenever he did play, in both his first and last stint in the first team. Criminal of us to let him go.  

£7.2m for player who thinks the object of crossing the ball is to blam it against the opponent - the only thing I am sad about is we are not getting a fee 

• Like 1

He has to take this LOL !!.

Brendan McLoughlin @bren_mcloughlin · 11m

#lcfc leading the chase for Albrighton. Very generous deal of 4 years at £35k a week on the table. #avfc

£35 per week for a one trick pony with no pace and the crossing ability of a blind chimpanzee with a wooden leg. My god Leicester must be out of their minds pmsl

• Like 1

Signing Albrighton on that kind of wage this early in the summer seems crazy to me. Surely every player who they approach from now on will look at the fact that a pretty mediocre winger is on 35k a week and will be rubbing their hands together in anticipation.

Oh no, Marc's leaving......what will we do?

Let's face it, he's bang average! Always looks shite when he starts for us, looks reasonable off the bench.

If he's looking for £35k pw to stay, I think those wages would give us somebody much better than Marc.

At the end of the day, if all our players were fit and in form, would Marc get in anybodies best 11?

Â