Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

If the takeover happens and the new owners gives enough money for good transfers, I still wouldn't mind keeping him, he's a good squad player and could be good impact sub but he'd probably go somewhere else if they can guarantee him playing time.

If I were Marc and Lambert sticks around I would bugger off.

It didn't seem to matter what he did (and others didn't) he couldn't get a run of games.

Yeah, apart from the last 9 games when he started 6 times and was mostly crap pre-Cardiff.

Wow.... 6 starts. Such a shame everyone else was playing so brilliantly and we weren't missing any width at all.

If it doesn't look like a takeover will happen with enough time to really improve the squad then yes he's probably worth keeping.

He is worth keeping regardless; he has proven he is a brilliant player, and with our team I would start him every game. Always a threat, always puts in a shift. One of my favourite players in Claret and Blue.

• Like 1

people need to reign in their use of superlatives. I really like marc, but he's not a brilliant player. Ronaldo and Messi are brilliant players. Marc is a decent Premier League player

• Like 2

people need to reign in their use of superlatives. I really like marc, but he's not a brilliant player. Ronaldo and Messi are brilliant players. Marc is a decent Premier League player

Messi or Ronaldo are not brilliant; the are the best. 

I guess its just a words game, but we all know what I mean  :)

If he wasnt out of contract we would get a few million for him.We have a bomb squad of players who values have nose dived and now Albrihgton like Reo Coker and Cuellar could walk for nowt.

Honestly least we should be doing is keeping lads like Marc, all day long he we try his hardest. While some days he'll look like he's out of his depth. But when his confidence is up and he's flying he can really be a threat. He gave the golden boy Luke Shaw a right test recently so I'm sure that will bring some interest. I for one hope he stays.

• Like 1

second best player this season alongside Delph. no surprise the club have also made a fecking arse of this though

Nah not second best player at all in my opinion, makes the top 5 though probably.

If it doesn't look like a takeover will happen with enough time to really improve the squad then yes he's probably worth keeping.

He is worth keeping regardless; he has proven he is a brilliant player, and with our team I would start him every game. Always a threat, always puts in a shift. One of my favourite players in Claret and Blue.[/quote

You're easily pleased perhaps ?

lets just agree to disagree; I think he is a great player, and with Benteke up top fit again his crosses could prove deadly. Its a shame we only got to see more marc towards the end of the season...

Marc can actually do the one thing no one else in our (fit) squad can - contrary to some opinions he can actually beat players. He can't do it with pace most of the time but he can with industry, tenacity and a little bit of ability. He needs to be cut some slack.

• Like 1

He's been, in all honesty, our best player this calendar year. Both Delph and Bacuna have had poor ends to the season, but Marc has put in a number of MOTM performances since Christmas, as has been acknowledged by the post-match poll on this website numerous times. The fact that we're going to seemingly let him go on a free transfer is absolutely crazy. Only Villa. 

• Like 1

He's our most dangerous midfielder, which may not mean much given the fact that we're a bit rubbish, but you don't let your most dangerous midfielder go on a free. Even a 2 year deal would be fine in my book

Â