Scottish Independence

maqroll

Entirely inappropriate for those sexist pigs to suggest Sturgeon should get to it with a dildo, clearly a rusty trowel, an early blooming Christmas tree or a Trident missile would be more fitting. Likewise for Mr Salmond - an oral and/or rectal insertion would be fine.

Clackmannanshire (really?) says no. Good start.

I don't see the Westminster Elite from being divorced from the Banking or Financial Elite. Both are in that London, and both are a million miles away from the lives of your average scotchman.

In which case, everybody, except (GINKO!) for a few people in the UK are in exactly the same boat.

They're talking shite.

Indeed they are, to a greater or lesser extent. Sadly, they don't get to vote on getting rid of this self serving, self propagating, illegitimate system of governance we have 'down here'. Hopefully this scotch thing will have woken the masses up ...

Pleased to see the 'No' vote win. I guess it's pretty decisive too, I mean if 'Yes' can't win a poll where they have children voting, during a summer which saw the Glasgow Commonwealth games and the 700th anniversary of Bannockburn at a time when we have a Cameron & Clegg in Westminster then it's not as close as some might claim. I think a federal government like the Yanks have is the way forwards though.

• Like 2

I'm pleased My 10-15% prediction came true. Now to get more devolved powers for the rest of the UK too

Would have like to have seen Scotland go Independant just for curiosity reasons

It would have been one of the most bizarre socials experiments ever

• Like 1

The whole affair has reminded me of this dialogue:

TOMMY: Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?

RENTON: I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the ****ing low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just rocket polishers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by rocket polishers. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any ****ing difference.

Â