Scottish Independence

maqroll

I guess that as of later this morning they (Westminster) all have to start thinking about the Clacton by election on 9th October.

Having just campaigned for better together, the tories will now have to set in stone their commitment to pledge to definitely consider leaving the EU.

Bx2Dia7CIAEdQWb.jpg

:lol:

She's my political opponent. I regard that as shallow, offensive, sexist shite. Like a time warp from about 320 AD.

We can really do without that nonsense in a discussion of national importance like this. Come to think of it, we can do without shite like this in any discussion, ever.

I really have to agree.

I'm all for taking the piss and, providing your audience, taking the piss in a sexist way (consider this is controversial joking in a measured way; my personal opinion is humans are humans) but this is not the time or the place for a shit joke. And it is a shit joke.

Bx2Dia7CIAEdQWb.jpg

:lol:

She's my political opponent. I regard that as shallow, offensive, sexist shite. Like a time warp from about 320 AD.

We can really do without that nonsense in a discussion of national importance like this. Come to think of it, we can do without shite like this in any discussion, ever.

I really have to agree.

I'm all for taking the piss and, providing your audience, taking the piss in a sexist way (consider this is controversial joking in a measured way; my personal opinion is humans are humans) but this is not the time or the place for a shit joke. And it is a shit joke.

Absolute lol
  • Like 1

Â