Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

You could have at least looked happy wearing it. Also what on earth are you doing with your hand???

Not me in pic. Just nicked it off some guy on twitter :oops:

In that case I'll let you off ;)

Re Kit to be it looks near identical to our kit from 4 seasons ago. Only different being collars and no NIKE sign.

You could have at least looked happy wearing it. Also what on earth are you doing with your hand???

Not me in pic. Just nicked it off some guy on twitter :oops:

In that case I'll let you off ;)

Re Kit to be it looks near identical to our kit from 4 seasons ago. Only different being collars and no NIKE sign.

Which to me is a good thing as that was the last kit home I liked enough to buy. Very pleased with it TBH. Only gripe is the leisure centre guys but we all knew they'd make an appearance.

A couple of points to add to the discussion:

1. It does not look like a West Ham kit. In fact, a Villa kit never looks like a West Ham kit. That's because they stole it from us, not the other way round. We started it, it's ours. Stop worrying about them.

2. A claret-body-blue-sleeves-white-shorts Villa kit can never, by definition, be the worst Villa kit ever. That honour should be fought over by the years 1969-70, 1983-89, 1993-95, 1999-2000 and 2001-2002. Even though Villa played in those kits, they were not 'Villa kits'. If you get my drift.

A claret-body-blue-sleeves-white-shorts Villa kit can never, by definition, be the worst Villa kit ever. That honour should be fought over by the years 1969-70, 1983-89, 1993-95, 1999-2000 and 2001-2002.
*braces for ridicule* I love the Hummel half 'n' half pinstripe and the Asics tops. :oops:

A couple of points to add to the discussion:

1. It does not look like a West Ham kit. In fact, a Villa kit never looks like a West Ham kit. That's because they stole it from us, not the other way round. We started it, it's ours. Stop worrying about them.

2. A claret-body-blue-sleeves-white-shorts Villa kit can never, by definition, be the worst Villa kit ever. That honour should be fought over by the years 1969-70, 1983-89, 1993-95, 1999-2000 and 2001-2002. Even though Villa played in those kits, they were not 'Villa kits'. If you get my drift.

We played in a green home kit once, now thats tragic :lol:

A claret-body-blue-sleeves-white-shorts Villa kit can never, by definition, be the worst Villa kit ever. That honour should be fought over by the years 1969-70, 1983-89, 1993-95, 1999-2000 and 2001-2002.
*braces for ridicule* I love the Hummel half 'n' half pinstripe and the Asics tops. :oops:

That Hummel one was a beaut! Also that Green, black and red asics one was my favourite ever away kit.

Â