Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I honestly laugh at some of the absolute bollocks written about football shirts, you sound like friggin woman whinging and yes, your belly does look big in the shirt hahaha

If it's C&B and has Aston Villa then it's fine by me, that said I don't buy the shirts although I still have a 77 LC shirt........those were the days.

Bigger things to give a **** about.

If that photo is the real thing, damn that is amongst the worst kits ever.

It looks like some badly replicated, cobbled together from odd parts, chinese cheap kit that you'd buy off a lucky lucky man.

Its actually embarrassing, from looking at that picture.

Seriously? Get a grip.

Who the **** said claret & blue wasn't the best of combinations? **** right off.

Even from a rushed dodgy photo you can tell it looks decent.

Some proper idiots on here. How the **** does it look like the worst kit ever? Give me strength.

Plus we've seen teaser pictures with the colours at the right light level. Is there any common sense on this godforsaken board anymore?!

Cretins.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Never buying a Villa shirt ever again. Where's my stripey collar goddamnit. If they put black socks with that really bad person I'm going to punch someones lights right out.

Anyone else seeing a white collar? I know it's a washed out pic, but the contrast between the blue 'V' under the neck and the collar itself looks marked. Not that I mind, bit of variation never hurt anyone. Hope there's more yellow trim on the shorts/socks than just at the bottom of the shirt.

Claret and blue is one of the most original and lovely combinations in football.

Agree, it's right up there with pink & white / brown & green. If I had a football team (Hogso United FC) they would be my colours for home / away.

In fact I'm editing that shit into FM as soon as I get home

Claret and blue is one of the most original and lovely combinations in football.

Agree, it's right up there with pink & white / brown & green. If I had a football team (Hogso United FC) they would be my colours for home / away.

In fact I'm editing that shit into FM as soon as I get home

You should do stand up.

even altering the hue/saturation and it does look a little bit better. I'm sure it'll look canny in the flesh.

24v0d5f.jpg

Claret & white army! Not a big fan of the Dairylea triangle at the neck.

Â