Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Looking forward to seeing the away kit and goalie tops.

Did some ITK say that the away kit was green? Or was that just a myth/something somebody mocked up?

I used to buy every kit we had in blind faith. Then one day (you could argue it is me getting tighter or more cynical with age) I stopped.

I would have bought last season's, had McLeish not been in charge.

But there is no way I am buying this. It looks cheap and no better than the kits Macron supply to teams like Boston and Yeovil.

Certainly not worth £45. Poor job Villa and Macron.

Also if anyone has seen the training wear in the club shop you will notice that also looks really cheap and certainly not as good quality as what Nike supplied and no cheaper.

Good I wouldn't want such a miserable git walking around in a Villa shirt.

I will buy it because it doesn't look bad at all. Hard for me to see any difference between Nike quality and this in a picture. I will buy because I am an Aston Villa supporter and beleive the club are trying to right the wrongs of the last 2 years......... UTV

I used to buy every kit we had in blind faith. Then one day (you could argue it is me getting tighter or more cynical with age) I stopped.

I would have bought last season's, had McLeish not been in charge.

But there is no way I am buying this. It looks cheap and no better than the kits Macron supply to teams like Boston and Yeovil.

Certainly not worth £45. Poor job Villa and Macron.

Also if anyone has seen the training wear in the club shop you will notice that also looks really cheap and certainly not as good quality as what Nike supplied and no cheaper.

Good I wouldn't want such a miserable git walking around in a Villa shirt.

I will buy it because it doesn't look bad at all. Hard for me to see any difference between Nike quality and this in a picture. I will buy because I am an Aston Villa supporter and beleive the club are trying to right the wrongs of the last 2 years......... UTV

We have a difference of opinion on the new kit so I'm branded a miserable git, and on my birthday. Thanks!

By the way I don't see how the new kit has anything to do with righting the wrongs of the last two years. Nonsense!

I think ( and hope ) that the flash is not letting us see the blue in the picture properly and it will be in fact a lot darker. Hope thats not a white collar as well :(

lol of course it's the picture, you can hardly see the badge it's bright!

Did some ITK say that the away kit was green? Or was that just a myth/something somebody mocked up?
Yes, the GK top will be green.

Right, going from this preview of the new GK kit...

Macron%20Aston%20Villa%20Australis%20GK.jpg

...I have darkened a pic of a blank Macron Australis template top and added the particulars. This is pretty much exactly what the new GK top is going to be (only, yunno, nicer):

Villa%20Australis%20Mock.png

Edit: Oops, AWAY kit. Yeah, NV gave creedence to the Lime Green rumour if I remember rightly.

To save me going through 100's of post's does anybody know the business reasons behind us changing to Macron. Did NIKE no longer want to design our kits, did Macron offer a better deal? Are they are big company in other countries?

Thanks in advance.

Â