Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Looks alright. Not amazing, not bad. WIll reserve judgement until we see a decent picture.

But let' sbe honest, it could be the greatest kit of all time, and half the posts on here will still be "That's the shittest kit anyone has ever had, ever"

even altering the hue/saturation and it does look a little bit better. I'm sure it'll look canny in the flesh.

24v0d5f.jpg

Untitled.png

This is it next to the mock up that we were all raving about. I think it will look good when we see the proper colours and it being hung properly.

Hard to see under the collar. Any chance there's more than one stripe under there?

I used to buy every kit we had in blind faith. Then one day (you could argue it is me getting tighter or more cynical with age) I stopped.

I would have bought last season's, had McLeish not been in charge.

But there is no way I am buying this. It looks cheap and no better than the kits Macron supply to teams like Boston and Yeovil.

Certainly not worth £45. Poor job Villa and Macron.

Also if anyone has seen the training wear in the club shop you will notice that also looks really cheap and certainly not as good quality as what Nike supplied and no cheaper.

I wish people would stop judging the kit from that awful quality photo. Wait until the official shots come out, I guarantee it'll look much better on the players.

For people questioning the colours and saying they don't look right - look at the colours on the official teaser picture. That's what they will actually look like.

Â