Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Better photo and we can see the colours better. The collar looked white on the other photo but it's clearly blue in this one. I can't complain. It's better than I expected from Macron, not sure why many people seem to be moaning about it. I might buy it, depends on if the away kit is nicer.

598468132.jpg

Better photo and we can see the colours better. The collar looked white on the other photo but it's clearly blue in this one. I can't complain. It's better than I expected from Macron, not sure why many people seem to be moaning about it. I might buy it, depends on if the away kit is nicer.

598468132.jpg

The away kit is very different.

598468132.jpg

The away kit is very different.

You've seen it? All I've heard from rumours is that it's green and Isuspect it's the same shade of green used for the away kit text on the poster for the launch event that was posted a week or two ago, a sort of pale lime green colour.

all a bit 'meh' but then they always are, these are mass produced pieces of crap made by child labour, the shirt quality has gone done as the market and prices have increased.

it's by no means bad though in context of others, but it doesn't set any pulses racing.

For a company as good as Nike the last shirt was really poor.

Â