Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

All will become clear at midnight on Thursday June 15 when the strips will be available to check out online.

Considering the 15th of June is Friday, I'm pretty sure they mean that it will be Thursday night/Friday morning. It's a bit daft to refer to it as Thursday midnight since there's no such thing as 24:00. I class midnight as 00:00 which is that start of a new day. Either way, they said Thursday 15th of June which is wrong so it's no wonder they confused everyone.

The countdown on the home page of the OS confirms this too.

Well I had pre ordered the new kit last week and was a bit annoyed it was now cheaper on kitbag, but just got an email saying 5 quid was deducted from what I payed due to a consumer review showing the old price was too much. Not bad.

What sizes have everyone ordered?

I usually go for a medium in Nike which is 38/40.

Macrons small is a 38/40. All a bit confusing as read rumours of it being a slim fit shirt too.

No idea. I emailed the club about the sizes but they haven't got back to me. I'm normally a medium too, but I'm also quite slim so maybe I should get a medium with the new shirt too?

0,,10265~10907919,00.jpg

Look at the bottom corner of the pic, looks like we could have claret socks if that is one of the new socks.

Finally a Villa pin cushion. How long I have waited.

What sizes have everyone ordered?

I usually go for a medium in Nike which is 38/40.

Macrons small is a 38/40. All a bit confusing as read rumours of it being a slim fit shirt too.

No idea. I emailed the club about the sizes but they haven't got back to me. I'm normally a medium too, but I'm also quite slim so maybe I should get a medium with the new shirt too?

It's annoying, I don't want a baggy one which 40/42 are on me.

But I'm 6'3 and relatively well built. Feels stupid getting a small!

Think I'm going to order 2 and post back the one tht doesn't fit!

All the info you need about the days

This is your one-stop shop for everything surrounding the kit launch festival weekend.

Information surrounding Saturday June 16 and Sunday June 17 is found below.

It should be a carnival of delight as fans celebrate the new home and away kits and enjoy music, fun and food in the process.

NEW! Tickets and Wristbands

There will be no charge for entry and access around the kit launch festival event, including the live music arena.

However, there is a small charge for some of the activities.

To take part in the large inflatable games, football activities and funfair rides you can purchase tickets for £1 a go. Face painting and mini stadium tours will be £2 each.

However, you can purchase a wristband for unlimited use at £5.

And a wristband will be free if you purchase a new Villa replica shirt.

Simply bring the receipt to event control and we will stamp it and then hand you your wristband.

Kit Availability

Villa's home kit will be available to purchase from Saturday at 9am. That includes the Villa Village Store and two new Villa/Macron Stores, located outside the Directors Entrance on Trinity Road.

The goalkeeping kit will be available on Monday June 25 while the away kit, meanwhile, will be on sale on Saturday July 14.

There will also be a large selection of official training wear available to purchase on both days too.

Store Opening Hours

Saturday: Villa Park 9am-6pm, City Centre 8am-6pm

Sunday: Villa Park 9am-4pm, City Centre 10am-4pm

Music

Villa's kit festival includes twelve cracking live acts over two days.

Both days begin at 10am and finish at 4pm.

All bands at the event are from the surrounding region and have been recommended by respected music magazine Counteract.

Saturday June 16

11am-11.20am: The Culture

11.40am-12noon: The Bluebeat Arkestra

12.15pm-12.45pm: Kit Reveal

12.55pm-1.20pm: Dakota Beats

1.35pm-2.05pm: Swim Deep

2.15pm -2.45pm: Kit Reveal

3pm-4pm: The Lines

Sunday June 17

11am-11.20am: Stubblemelt

11.35am-11.55: Deception's Pocket

12.15pm-12.45: Kit Reveal

1.10pm-1.30pm: Joyous

1.45pm-2.05pm: Vows

2.15pm-2.45: Paradise Forum

3pm-3.25pm: Soldier

3.35pm-4pm: Taking Hayley

Activities

There will be a mountain of activities to get your teeth into over both days.

They include mini stadium tours and trophy viewings, human demolition wrecking ball, velcro wall, inflatable volleyball court, trampolines, assault courses, football challenges, funfair activities.

NEW! Weather

There is the possibility of poor weather during the weekend but don't worry, we have made some provisions.

There's a marquee close to the music stage and all football activities for kids are being held indoors in the academy building.

However, supporters are encouraged to bring their Villa brolly!

NEW! Map

Please find above the map detailing all the various points of interest throughout the entire weekend.

Whether you're trying to find the nearest place to buy the kit, the music stage or the toilet to take a tinkle, it's here on this special guide to the festival.

NEW! Dr Bike

Dr Bike will be here throughout the weekend. Are your tyres flat or punctured? Do you have bad brakes? Perhaps a creaking chain?

Dr Bike will be here on both days from 10.30am.

Dr Bike will fix minor faults free and highlight if any bigger repairs are needed.

He will also be offering advice and information about all things cycling!

NEW! Car Parking

There will be free car parking available in Aston Event Arena on Aston Hall Road (B6 7LB).

There will also be car parking available at the Holte End on the Saturday only.

NEW! Ian Taylor

Villa legend Ian Taylor will be keeping in tune with the musical theme at this weekend's kit launch festival.

Tayls, who has launched his own range of high quality wireless headphones, will be on hand at the two-day extravaganza which is set to feature some of the area's top emerging bands.

The former midfielder has been busy promoting the iT7X's - a range of dynamic headphones which feature a wireless Bluetooth function.

Map is here: http://www.avfc.co.uk/staticFiles/e0/b4/0,,10265~177376,00.pdf

Â