Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

By the way, are we the biggest rip off merchants when it comes to bringing out new kits? 2012/13 will be the sixteenth season in a row where we have changed our home kit. The last time we kept a home shirt for two seasons was the AST Computers/Reebok kit we had in 95/96 and 96/97.

The away kit situation is actually worse. 2012/13 will be the eighteenth consecutive season we have unveiled a new shirt. There have been some token efforts where the club have kept an away shirt as a "third kit" for an additional season, but they have always had a new shirt to sell too. The last away kit we kept for more than one season was the infamous green black and red striped kit of 93/94 and 94/95.

Certain other clubs get slaughtered if they dont keep a shirt for two years. We have had two new shirts every year since Kurt Cobain died.

tad harsh blaming Kurt Cobain

By the way, are we the biggest rip off merchants when it comes to bringing out new kits? 2012/13 will be the sixteenth season in a row where we have changed our home kit. The last time we kept a home shirt for two seasons was the AST Computers/Reebok kit we had in 95/96 and 96/97.

The away kit situation is actually worse. 2012/13 will be the eighteenth consecutive season we have unveiled a new shirt. There have been some token efforts where the club have kept an away shirt as a "third kit" for an additional season, but they have always had a new shirt to sell too. The last away kit we kept for more than one season was the infamous green black and red striped kit of 93/94 and 94/95.

Certain other clubs get slaughtered if they dont keep a shirt for two years. We have had two new shirts every year since Kurt Cobain died.

tad harsh blaming Kurt Cobain

If you don't like the shirt you can Stay Away from the launch. :winkold:

:lol:

I'm sure some will still dislike it, but I guarantee that after seeing the official shots of the kits on the players some will change their mind. I haven't seen them or anything, it just happens every year.

What is it about the shirt that people are saying it's shit? I don't think it looks as bad as people make it out to be.

i think it's the fact that the colours don't look quite right given the fact that the kit hasn't been properly photographed in either picture

personally i think it looks quite nice, but id like to see a close up of the fabric

What is it about the shirt that people are saying it's shit? I don't think it looks as bad as people make it out to be.
It must clash with some of these fashion victim's shoes and handbags. :)

jNFqw.gif

If it had a nike tick on it most would be ejaculating up their own sphincters at it.

Remember the 08/09 shirt (i.e. the only decent nike one), gorgeous shirt BUT when that leaked it looked terrible because some skinny **** was wearing one that was about 4 sizes too big for him and took a completely shite photo.

Its a perfectly lovely shirt that when seen being worn properly (i.e the right size on the right person) a few will change their minds, but wait its macron so it must be 'made out of bad aids molecules and will kill your children'.

Â