plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

What a strong character having to go through all that.

he is pretty amazing really , even when i used to take him to/from his chemo treatment or go visit him I never saw him let it get him down , I think had it been me I'd have locked myself away in a room and felt sorry for myself ... he is my current hero , but I'm still going to support Charlton to annoy him

Have to go in tomorrow for pre-exam tutoring.

My school is closer to the pub so it looks like i'll be on it from Midday.

Sunday looking at new apartments to prepare me for married life. Looking for 3 rooms and ample space for a sex swing.

Twill be a quiet one for me this weekend. After New York which ripped the arse out of my pocket, I need to lie low for a while. The missus's bday is on Sunday so a ring bought in Tiffany's will cater for that. Other than that it shall be a quiet one. Cant wait for this day to finish.

tonight stay in read me book drink copius amounts of tea and then order a curry

chicken and lamb tikka madras, keema naan, boiled rice and a narghis kebab

tomorrow is me mates birthday so we are meeting in the gosta green at 4pm having a fair few beers then going to have a curry at celebrity balti or somewhere like that then continue drinking after that

sunday is my godsons birthday so I have gotta go to his party with my nephews then back to me mom n dads for sunday dinner

Quiet night tonight... need to drop my Dad's Birthday presents off.

Tomorrow - fly to Hong Kong for the start of a 3 week holiday around Asia :-)

tonight stay in read me book drink copius amounts of tea and then order a curry

chicken and lamb tikka madras, keema naan, boiled rice and a narghis kebab

tomorrow is me mates birthday so we are meeting in the gosta green at 4pm having a fair few beers then going to have a curry at celebrity balti or somewhere like that then continue drinking after that

sunday is my godsons birthday so I have gotta go to his party with my nephews then back to me mom n dads for sunday dinner

Change of plan I'm round me mom n dads tonight, just ordered our meal and my meal has changed as well

Murghi tikka makhani madras hot with chopped chillis

Tandori mixed platter starter

1 boiled rice

1 naan bread

Continue my slow descent into insanity.

And, due to buying a quite fantastic robe, I shall spend my time drinking whiskey casually from dawn to dusk on weekends henceforth, in a manner befitting the most charming of drunks.

I may, however, be forced to scrap the plans of prolonged inebriation in order to visit the winter market and treat myself to strong bavarian beers and lust for bavarian womenfolk.

Well I'm in Portsmouth today, not doing much. Will probably order a curry later whilst getting incredibly drunk before watching the lovely Laura Whitmore on ITV2 (phwoooooor!). In fact, bugger it, I may well start getting drunk from noon.

Tomorrow, I'm driving back to London before clocking up some overtime in work on the afternoon as I figure my guest in the London flat would probably appreciate some time to herself.

Off to lunch today to pick up WWE 12, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed which I will then spend all of tonight playing, Saturday morning down the park for a kickabout followed by a trip to Guildford in the evening for a "you don't have cancer anymore!" party for a mate, Sunday catching up with some episodes of Walking Dead season 2 and maybe some Badminton with the missus' folks followed by more gaming and our traditional Sunday enchiladas.

Baby sitting my 2 month nephew for a few hours tonight for the first time. Should be...interesting.

Working overtime saturday morning, then MW3 for the rest of the day until the girlfriend needs the TV for x factor :angry:

Sunday, gym and swim then watching the villa in the pub getting happy I hope. Then drunk MW3 later. That's never good

When he's feeling more jovial about the whole affair, we're gonna have a wake for the testicle they chopped off of him. :thumb:

I laughed and then felt bad and then didn't quite know how to feel. It's at times like this I think the 'neutral' emoticon was made for :|

Glad he's better anyway!

a trip to Guildford in the evening for a "you don't have cancer anymore!" party for a mate

That's fantastic! I can't think of a better reason to party :cheers:

EDIT: Why can't I quote right?

You need to put [/ before the last "quote"

Â