plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

this weekend is quite a quiet one for me

staying in tonight and reading my book, then I think there is a few cans of carling in the fridge so I mite have them. A local indian has sent a new menu through today as well (the aroma spice on slade road) has apparently changed its name and got a complete new menu so I mite take a look at that

tomorrow staying in a starting my new book then my mate is coming round once he finishes work and he wants to go to modern china (stockland green) then back to mine for plenty of cans and stay up till 5am or whatever ridiculous time the boxing is over

sunday round me mom n dads to catch up on sleep and eat dinner

monday back at work

staying in tonight and reading my book, then I think there is a few cans of carling in the fridge so I mite have them. A local indian has sent a new menu through today as well (the aroma spice on slade road) has apparently changed its name and got a complete new menu so I mite take a look at that

tomorrow staying in a starting my new book then my mate is coming round once he finishes work and he wants to go to modern china (stockland green) then back to mine for plenty of cans and stay up till 5am or whatever ridiculous time the boxing is over

monday back at work

Are you not going to read on Sunday?

What are you reading, Leemond?

monday back at work

You must live very close to me by the sounds of it. I live near the Stockland Green bingo ( for now . )

Anyway , I'll be catching up on my Sitcoms tonight ( Phoneshop , Community , Parks and recreation , The League , It's Always sunny in Philadelphia and The Office ) .

Tomorrow it's the England game, followed by X-Box and then the boxing with about 8 of my mates round his house.

Sunday is just Church and then movies . Probably will watch Immortals .

Sunday night will hopefully see the Jags whacking the Colts .

Brumerican I lived on marsh hill until about 18 months ago and now I live on Erdington high street.

Anyway my night seems to have taken a turn for the better, went for a quick drink with a girl from work she's just gone home to get her car and then she's coming round here, she said to get her two bottles of wine in for her but she'll probably be hammered after one...I've got her three bottles, she'll be getting hammered one way or another MWAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

Lol nah it should be good fun though

staying in tonight and reading my book,

(snip)

tomorrow staying in a starting my new book

Unusual to see somebody other than me regarding reading as such a source of pleasure.

This could equally go in the books thread or the "cheer you up" thread, but one of life's great joys is that moment when you finish one book and are about to start another.

I was supposed to be off round a mates for the Ireland match then heading off to watch Immortals.

But I'm so knackered and having to get up early tomorrow for work that I've had to turn it down. I think I'll benefit for the extra sleep not going out will let me have.

staying in tonight and reading my book,

(snip)

tomorrow staying in a starting my new book

Unusual to see somebody other than me regarding reading as such a source of pleasure.

This could equally go in the books thread or the "cheer you up" thread, but one of life's great joys is that moment when you finish one book and are about to start another.

Yup even though I have read the book before I can't just put it down and start a new one that I have never touched before

Having a new book is like an incentive to finish the one you are half way through

Yup this should probably go in the books thread but fook it, when I get going I will do about 3 books every week for 2 or 3 months then not pick another one up for ages

Hhmmm the weekend could have took a turn for the worse lol, she has gone AWOL, maybe she reads VT and has seen what I posted lol

Ah well even if she doesn't turn up it means I have got 6 bottles of wine, music and the boxing which I am just as happy with lol

Â