plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

so what are you crazy cats up to then any one got anything excited planned?

pretty boring for me, i'm still deciding wether to pop round me mom n dads tonight or sit in my flat on my own, either way it will be a couple of cans of stella, a curry and then watch the boxing

tomorrow, me mate is coming round to mine to play the playstation so I will no doubt have a couple of cans and spend a fair few hours watching him play arkham city then if I am not mistaken prizefighter is on tomorrow so i'll be watching that

sunday will consist of tidying up and then going round me mom n dads for a fat dinner

rock n roll

Tonight off to the pub for a mate's 40th. Then the girlfriend said I can go round hers after for a bacon sandwich!

Tomorrow have a joiner fitting a new front door then going to a comedy show in Manchester (John Richardson)

Sunday I will be fishing then watching NFL in the evening.

Good weekend!

Meeting up with the lads tomorrow night for a session to celebrate one of the lads engagements.

Heading to Oregon on Monday for a week with work and then New York on the way back for a few days. Sweet as.

Hooters after work, then the irish pub tonight.

DVRing all the games tomorrow, putting on a youth coaching footy clinic, back home, watch games, chill out, then off for a ruby.

Sunday chill in the morning, then coach footy in the afternoon.

enjoying more of the same. Today I've had a cracking day of reading lots of stuff on historical memory, with coffees, and cigarettes, listening variously to a load of various classical music, mae, and now jimi hendrix as i come to a halt. Wine and a film on the holocaust tonight, tomorrow shall mix it up with some light reading on European History interspersed with watching a bit of sport, F1 qualis then probably the lunch time match. Friends birthday party sat night should be fun, then sunday, watch F1, more reading and chill out. Love it.

A mate I've not seen in 6 months is up for the weekend so we'll have a few at the pub tonight, then going Sunderland tomorrow and then I'm seeing The Maccabees sunday night in Leeds. All of which means I'll show up for uni monday morning with none of my work done, just like last week :(

Tonight is sorted, just got back from console games with arkham city, dominoes has been ordered. Tomorrow ill be 'watching' the villa then off to mates house for xbox/californication/beer and more dominoes.

Dont know about sunday yet.

I'm stuck on the outskirts of London this weekend :( Boooooooo. I really miss Brum but hate to say it but I miss Portsmouth even more (as it has been my home for the past 3 years). So this weekend, I'll be chilling out, avoiding central London like the plague and hopefully trying to figure out what bonfire party I'll be going to next weekend in Brum or Portsmouth :D

OOOh and I've got to sort out an office party (as the newbie) in central london - time is running out. Erm, methinks I may be posting a new thread :lol:

Just been to see 'Tintin'. Now I'm ordering a Domino's in, whilst watching 'Stand By Me'.

Tomorrow I'll be sleeping in then waking up and having some bacon on toast. I'll be attempting to find a stream for our match, which we'll hopefully pull off at least a draw in. Then at 11pm I'm off to see the 'Evil Dead' trilogy of films back to back. When I get in I'll be attempting to remember that I need to turn the clock back an hour.

Sunday I'm going to see 'Ides of March' and chilling out the rest of the day.

I'll probably end up on 'Arkham City' or some other game during the day on Saturday and Sunday too.

Â