plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I know it's a long shot but I would like part of my weekend to involve laughing at Man U fans. They are awful here! It's like dealing with Steelers fans minus the towel. Pretty busy at work so I will miss the game. But I hope we win so when I am out and about tonight I can laugh it up. *fingers crossed*

I'm staying in today anyway had about 12 pints last night and stayed up till 6:30 this morning watching the boxing so I feel like a **** zombie, I suppose I'll watch the mighty MON's debut as manager for Sunderland, god I hope they get hammered

• 2 weeks later...

what are you swines up to tonight then?

ive gone out and got meself a big bottle of baileys and a big bottle of jagermeister so needless to say I am gunna be pretty hammered tonight

it is christmas after all

no plans for tomorrow but i'll be round me mom n dads on sunday if I am soba enough to eat dinner

The missus is out with her mother in London for their traditional Xmas lunch/dinner at Harrods. I fully expect to be broke (well, more so) by the end of the evening. On the plus side, non-stop Skyrimming.

The missus is out with her mother in London for their traditional Xmas lunch/dinner at Harrods. I fully expect to be broke (well, more so) by the end of the evening. On the plus side, non-stop guyrimming.

Fixed.

Far too easy, surprised you've left yourself open like that Gareth!

One of my pals is leaving for Lanzarote on Sunday so couple of farewell drinks later. Hopefully persuade someone to come out in town with me tomorrow night. Then on Sunday i'm sacking off the Liverpool game to spend the day with my new other half.

Far too easy, surprised you've left yourself open like that Gareth!

One of my pals is leaving for Lanzarote on Sunday so couple of farewell drinks later. Hopefully persuade someone to come out in town with me tomorrow night. Then on Sunday i'm sacking off the Liverpool game to spend the day with my new other half.

Jeaaz, I didn't know things were THAT serious!

The missus is out with her mother in London for their traditional Xmas lunch/dinner at Harrods. I fully expect to be broke (well, more so) by the end of the evening. On the plus side, non-stop guyrimming.

Fixed.

Meh, it's an evening. :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Right busy weekend...I am looking forward to it.

Tonight I am going to the girlfriends for a meal and some 'dessert'.

Tomorrow I will be in the Coffee Shop all morning reading my Robert Enke book. Tomorrow late afternoon off to watch Huddersfield v Brentford for no real reason.

Then get back to Bolton for the evening to go in The Brewery Tap which is owned by Bank Top Brewery. All different ales for a one off £15 fee (as much as you like) Brews such as 'Flat Cap', 'Port o Call' and 'Old Slapper'.

Sunday off to South Lancs Zoo and then settle down on Sunday and watch the NFL.

Â