plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Not a great deal for me this weekend... had a pretty difficult week at work so just chilling out tonight. Tomorrow I need to get my hair cut as it is looking ridiculous! Plus buy a few things for my holiday (off to SE Asia for 3 weeks in 3 weeks time). Saturday night is a curry with my Dad. Sunday will be a day of lounging around watching films

Just back from week in Devon, M5 was a bit of a mare

Take my lad to airport tomorrow am (BHX) then down pub with lads to watch us hammer Sunderland

Sunday, laminating my moms back room (classy i know)

Into London to shop for a suitcase for my first work trip away since getting my first job in August. Office banter kicked off yesterday as my bosses first trip was to Shannon and mine is going to be to Istanbul from tomorrow night until Friday. I'm also meeting up with an old Uni mate for a bite to eat on Baker Street.

Went to Istanbul last year on business, pretty amazing city. Vast place, traffic horrendous, make sure you go to the Grand Bazaar

I will put it on the 'to do list'. I've been told not to tell a taxi driver you're not in a rush. I'll be spending the days in aircraft hangars so come the night I will want to be exploring a little. Any other idea's welcome.

Heading to a fancy dress party later. I have nothing bought however and could do with some inspiration as to what I could dress as. The raw materials are:

Talcum Powder

Fake Blood

this outfit (Last Halloween)

A muslim dress complete with hat

Black shoe polish

A denim jacket

A pink umbrella

Cigars

Sunglasses

Carrot based Suncream that turns your skin slightly yellow

I climbed out of a window when drunk 2 weeks ago, fell 36 feet and fractured and dislocated both wrists and fractured two bones in my back. I'm going back to uni tomorrow and going out as a hospital patient.

'kin hell!

Are you part rubber or something?

I climbed out of a window when drunk 2 weeks ago, fell 36 feet and fractured and dislocated both wrists and fractured two bones in my back. I'm going back to uni tomorrow and going out as a hospital patient.

Are you typing with your nose?

Off to see a clairvoyant this evening should be a giggle.

Then a pretty quiet one for me for a change :-)

She thinks differently :winkold:

It was a quiet one actually - she reckons I am having twins next year though :shock: lol

Busy one this weekend for me....

Tonight I am round the Girlfriend's house. She is cooking me Shepherds Pie

Tomorrow I am going shopping for clothes with the STBX wife. In the evening I am going to Bonfire night with the girlfriend and her brother.

Sunday Golf with my mates followed by NFL in the evening.

Busy!

Â