plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

How quickly plans can change, just had a call from my mate who is crawling up the Walls with boredom so I am now being dragged over to the charley hall for a few pints. I have spealt it out to him though that its literally 3 or 4 pints then I'm going home to have a curry.

One of these days I'll get a weekend to myself

dj'ing tonight and tomorrow. watching the game on sunday then going to see shed 7 in bristol.

'kin hell, that's a blast from the past.

If they don't do "Chasing Rainbows" bottle the **** off the stage.

Agreed to work late tomorrow, to cover for a friend that's appearing in a production of King Lear.

My understanding is that the entire cast are going to be sporting gorilla outfits.

It would have been churlish to refuse really.

:)

I have a lovely beef casserole in the oven. I also have some very nice brandy. I bought one of these earlier:

MelodyIvory.jpg

£50 - bargain.

So now I'm in drinking some very lovely "choccachino", complete with layered effect in a nice glass, topped off with brandy. Good times.

Tomorrow, however, I'm in for a bit of a mare. I've got to get a report finished off for work before Monday and my mate with girlfriend in tow are turning up around lunchtime (he's being readmitted to Hammersmith on Monday). To make things even better, I've promised to do a roast. Not that I mind them coming to stay again, just things to juggle around. He was actually looking quite well last weekend so that's a little pick-me-up.

In the meantime, I suppose I should get drunk.

Same old friday night for me

Round me mom n dads for a couple of cans and a curry, can't decide where to go for my meal though, I'm gunna haveto find out the menus and study them before making my decision

Tomorra, gotta go to a **** party man, can't be arsed for it I **** hate parties really just wanna stay at home, my get out of jail card though is that the boxing is on and I've paid for box nation so they are having a laugh if the think I'm missing that

Sunday, dunno yet mite see if I can talk a bird into going up the German Market or something along them lines, that or I'll stay at home all day and rot in my own filth, either way I'll be happy

Working followed by helping my friend pack. Then tomorrow working out, working, then hopefully ending the night at a pub called Culhanes. Saturday night is karaoke night. It's always awesome. Sunday I hope I am having some down time, then helping my friend move and going shopping with my sister. :( Two things I very much do not want to do on my only day off. I'll make the most of it though.

Â