plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Saturday morning off to footy down the park with my boss (and only my boss, as every other ****'s backed out :|). Then the missus and I are out for a curry with my mate and his missus, who are kindly giving us their old dehumidifier (as a wee thank you, I've picked up an old Ipswich kit for him). This will be interspersed with gaming.

Sunday giving the flat a much needed tidying, followed by a quick sort through of our finances. Might do a bit of Xmas shopping online, then our ritual Sunday enchilladas and either a movie or a couple episodes of Millenium.

If I get the chance (and I can find somewhere to actually put it), I'll also be building this:

51CLRMyV5%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

No wife or Girlfriend this weekend!!!

And you were shocked at Paddywhack saying he was good with his hands. Seems he has made an offer there you may want to take him up on :winkold:

Oh man, I'm always getting myself in these situations. People misinterpret something I've said, I'm too polite to correct them. Next thing I know I'm being drawn by a sketch artist in court. Still, beats staying in on the weekend

Tonight: Hitting up Ma Pardoes in Netherton for some bevvies with some old school friends.

Tomorrow: I'll be Skyrimming

Sunday: Up at 8:30 then off for some League Bowling. Be there for a good 6-7 hours. Get pissed as a fart. I'll probably be too drunk to Skyrim on the evening but I'll get it a good go.

Quitting my job, dumping girlfriend, telling all my friends I hate them and never want to see them again, and disowning my whole family to allow more time to play Skyrim :clap:

I might MIGHT take a small break to watch UFC

So it's here again.

I have nothing planned, nothing at all. I hate international breaks. The mrs does her uni studying thing all day Saturday and works Sunday. I want a project of some sort, something fun I can look forward too. Heaven forbid my laptop ever broke or I ran out of tissues

Any suggestions? What you all up to? Do you need a hand? I'm good with my hands

:shock:

I was gonna reply with the winky face, but I think that would make things worse

I'll use this one, never used it before :arrow:

You can help me build a path to my front door if you want!

no joke! :D

Every second Saturday, a collective of work colleagues/mates go down the local park for a kickaround. This coming Saturday, all bar one person (my boss) has backed out. But I'm not missing out, so the two of us are playing anyway.

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

Every second Saturday, a collective of work colleagues/mates go down the local park for a kickaround. This coming Saturday, all bar one person (my boss) has backed out. But I'm not missing out, so the two of us are playing anyway.

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

If you travel to Bolton...I'll play!

Think of it as an away Cup match.

Â