plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Haircut, jogging, pub, rollerdisco tonight

May go and watch Halesowen Town FC tomorrow

The Mrs has a load of Uni work in for Monday, so it's gonna be a quiet weekend in I think. I may finally complete Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's only been 14 years

Going to a supposed James Bond themed party round one of missus' mate's, I say "supposed" as when I said I wanted to go as Odd-Job I was told rather bluntly that it's "just a cocktail party". :|

Pah, at the very least I'll be taking a Walther PPK cap-gun and talking like Shhhir Shhhean Connery all night.

Going to a supposed James Bond themed party round one of missus' mate's, I say "supposed" as when I said I wanted to go as Odd-Job I was told rather bluntly that it's "just a cocktail party". :|

That was the Mrs wasn't it?

Go as Pussy Galore..... or Plenty O'Toole.

Going to watch my cousins boyfriends band tomorrow evening down Stourbridge then we're all going up to UpRAWR. Never been before, can't be worse than Vudu though.

Sunday will be a recovery day along with the Ravens/Patriots game on Sky Sports.

Going to watch my cousins boyfriends band tomorrow evening down Stourbridge then we're all going up to UpRAWR. Never been before, can't be worse than Vudu though.

Sunday will be a recovery day along with the Ravens/Patriots game on Sky Sports.

OT but the Pats are going to walk that one.

Going to watch my boyfriend's cousin's band tomorrow evening down Stourbridge then we're all going up to UpRAWR. Never been before, can't be worse than Vudu though.

Fixed for you :winkold:

OT but the Pats are going to walk that one.

Are they ****. #ballsoharduniversity

I'm not doing a fat lot this weekend, stayed in last night had a few cans and caried on learning the keyboard

today I'm doing fook all, just gunna continue on the keyboard and then I think I am popping round to me sisters, she phoned me up last night drunk saying that me mom dad and me were all going round to hers for dinner, I cant be arsed really but it means free dinner so i cant really complain. One of me mates txt me last night saying that he is off work all weekend so he wants to do something today but I mite bail on him I dont fancy waking up with a bad head again this weekend

tomorrow I'm doing literally fooooook all man and then i'm off all next week so I am meeting up with someone on monday for dinner or sommet then I am locking myself in my bedroom and putting some serious hours into my keyboard and that is about it

Ended up going out last night and getting shit faced

For a change though it wasn't myself that woke up feeling like a word removed for any female related shenanigans lol

My mate is going to be in for a rite ribbing next time I see him

Â