plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Erm yeah, watched game in pub had planned to be home by 7pm but stayed out celebrating

Missed the golf, after 9pm its all a bit blurry but I remember playing darts and some poppadoms

• 3 weeks later...

Absolute chaos here tonight I'm round me mom n dads and me sister her boyfriend and their two kids are here, had to have the wrestling on all night.

I'm just sitting in the corner getting slowly pissed man waiting to order my curry so I can **** off home afterwards.

No plans tomorra staying in and doing **** all

Sunday me mate is coming round mine and we will probably end up havin a fair few cans

Trekka should have read the forum guidelines!!! :lol:

Pfft, this is a weekend thread. My thread is THE weekend thread, i.e. for a specific weekend. This one gets bought up from the doudrums every now and again (almost every week as it goes :lol:) but the OFFICIAL* weekend thread for a specific weekend is where's its at :P

*this has not been endorsed or verified

Not looking forward to this weekend at all

I just want a quiet one but there aint much chance of that happening

its me mates last day at his current job so he wants to celebrate so I have been roped into going out on the lash tonight

satday I have gotta go to a birds house warming and could potentially be...interesting, and not in a good way

then I am going to make my excuses and footslap it back home to watch the boxing, me mate is coming round to watch that, no doubt he will be armed with a bottle of vodka or sommet

i'm just hoping I can sneak away from the house warming without picking up a load of stragglers who wanna watch the fight

sunday if I am in any fit state I will go me mom n dads for dinner

This weekend is gonna suck. Girlie is working tonight and tomorrow night and then all day Sunday at her day job. She'll be back round mine tonight after work and we'll have most of the day Saturday together but I won't see her until Monday evening after 5pm tomorrow. Boo. Got used to being with her.

Suppose it'll give me time to catch up on some stuff at home and whatnot. It's been that long since I've had a few days to myself I don't know what I'll do. Clean the house, go to the gym, prep some meals for lunch next week, catch up on some TV. That's about it.

I've decided that whilst the missus is away I am going to download the latest Football Manager and sort out Villa. Total squad overhaul with Gabby - Bannan - Clark being my spine. I'll build my squad around them.

Whilst watching 24 of course.

... She'll be back round mine tonight after work and we'll have most of the day Saturday together but I won't see her until Monday evening after 5pm tomorrow. Boo. Got used to being with her.

so you'll see her today, tomorrow and again on Monday yet you're sad for not seeing her enough :D You've got it bad! :lol:

... She'll be back round mine tonight after work and we'll have most of the day Saturday together but I won't see her until Monday evening after 5pm tomorrow. Boo. Got used to being with her.

so you'll see her today, tomorrow and again on Monday yet you're sad for not seeing her enough :D You've got it bad! :lol:

I know. Bad ain't it? I think it's because we have spent every day together for the last month, I've got used to waking up next to her, falling asleep with her in my arms, generally being around her etc... It's going to be weird to have that taken away, if only for a day or two.

I know. Bad ain't it? I think it's because we have spent every day together for the last month, I've got used to waking up next to her, falling asleep with her in my arms, generally being around her etc... It's going to be weird to have that taken away, if only for a day or two.

You sicken me.

A day off from Mrs E this weekend would be absolute bliss. Shall I send her round to keep you company?

**** hell, you sound like a Mills & Boon novel ;-)

Haha, I sicken myself sometimes :lol:

I'll get a fair bit done I reckon. Plus when I do see her it'll be all the more amazing 8)

I'm gonna download FM12 and spend most of the free time sorting Villa out and watching 24 with beer and pizza.

Â