plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Early start Saturday, jumping on a train up to Birmingham. Bimble about in the morning, grab some lunch then off to the game. Then shopping, dinner, checking in at Nite-Nite. Sunday will again involve bimbling, shopping, dinner then finally a train back down to Basingstoke.

Nothing planned this week. Need to get a hair cut at some point, although I've been saying that for weeks now. Probably watch the match on Saturday. My mate's, Dutch girlfriend, is in England for a few days, so will maybe meet up with them for a beer at some point. Other than that, they world is my oyster...

So it's here again.

I have nothing planned, nothing at all. I hate international breaks. The mrs does her uni studying thing all day Saturday and works Sunday. I want a project of some sort, something fun I can look forward to. Heaven forbid my laptop ever broke or I ran out of tissues

Any suggestions? What you all up to? Do you need a hand? I'm good with my hands

So it's here again.

I have nothing planned, nothing at all. I hate international breaks. The mrs does her uni studying thing all day Saturday and works Sunday. I want a project of some sort, something fun I can look forward too. Heaven forbid my laptop ever broke or I ran out of tissues

:shock:

My weekend is a bit quieter.

I am pretty sure I will buy skyrim later which will occupy tonight.

Tomorrow I am off to watch Chorley FC (manager is Garry Flitcroft and Star striker is Matt Jansen, remember them?)

Tomorrow evening I will have a curry and some beers.

Sunday = Accountancy revision then NFL in the evening.

No wife or Girlfriend this weekend!!!

So it's here again.

I have nothing planned, nothing at all. I hate international breaks. The mrs does her uni studying thing all day Saturday and works Sunday. I want a project of some sort, something fun I can look forward too. Heaven forbid my laptop ever broke or I ran out of tissues

:shock:

I was gonna reply with the winky face, but I think that would make things worse

I'll use this one, never used it before :arrow:

Â