Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

He is limited and will go the same way as Lichaj e.g. somewhere in the championship.

That said he always gave 100% in whatever position he was asked to play for us so I think it's pointless having a go particularly as he's having personal issues at the minute.

When is his contract actually up btw? He signed a long term one when he was in the team under McLeish I think. Smart move by him.

This year, according to Transfermarkt. Think it's very obvious he won't be getting a new contract, but I hope he finds his level, and soon. Also hope he finds some way to get around whatever personal issues he's been having, he always gave his all on the pitch, even if he isn't good enough for a permanent role at the club. Fun fact! He's the third-longest serving member of the first team - only Gabby and Clark have been in the first team at the club for longer. 

I have seen him out and about a few times in his Bentley.

That there is what is wrong! A player, I wouldn't know if I passed in the street, barely plays and has a Bentley! Not knocking him, just the situation. 

• Like 2

Â