Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

It is amazing how suddenly rubbish players become brilliant when we get rid of them.

Lichaj was absolutely rubbish, defensively, offensively, he was an absolute bomb scare.

I agree that some of the positivity for absent players goes overboard, but he really wasn't that bad. 

It is amazing how suddenly rubbish players become brilliant when we get rid of them.

Lichaj was absolutely rubbish, defensively, offensively, he was an absolute bomb scare.

I agree that some of the positivity for absent players goes overboard, but he really wasn't that bad. 

We haven't really improved on him that much either which is worrying

Lichaj had the Collins/Baker problem of bringing down players on the edge of the box, he was also very slow.

Lichaj was far from slow.

Perhaps he meant slow in a different way..............

• 1 month later...

Something weirds happened with him i think, hope the kids okay. I heard he's packed football in all together, could mean trouble because i can't see him having made anywhere near enough money to keep him going forever and what normal job is he going to be prepared to do now!

Something weirds happened with him i think, hope the kids okay. I heard he's packed football in all together, could mean trouble because i can't see him having made anywhere near enough money to keep him going forever and what normal job is he going to be prepared to do now!

Love Chris Herd & I hope he gets to stay.

Good Luck to the Wizard Of Aus.

He'll have to knuckle down and get a job like everyone else! He'll have earned enough in the last few years than some people will ever earn in their life. I hope he's ok and everything. 

He'll have to knuckle down and get a job like everyone else! He'll have earned enough in the last few years than some people will ever earn in their life. I hope he's ok and everything. 

What i meant is that mentally it must be hard to swallow, it's like forgetting to put your lotto numbers on one week and them coming up.

Oh I agree in that respect. I just hope its not some underlying mental issue. If not i'm sure he could still do a job in the lower leagues and earn a decent salary

What i meant is that mentally it must be hard to swallow, it's like forgetting to put your lotto numbers on one week and them coming up.

Could just be another Stefan Moore and buy a taxi company and play non-league football, seems to have done ok for himself after leaving league football.

lad on ''The Bells Are Ringing Forum'' has just said this:

this isn't related to the takeover but Chris Herd won't be playing for the club again. Apparently contract has been rescinded but nothing will be announced until the club make a statement like they do every year to say who has been released which will be delayed.

Â