Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

Still want to see him given a full shot at the RB spot...since Lambert's been here, the few chances Herd has gotten when fit have been at CB, and it is quite clear that is not his position. Granted I have only seen him play RB just once, but in that match against Wolves he was by far MOTM, so with our threadbare squad, it has to be worth a shot. 

Still want to see him given a full shot at the RB spot...since Lambert's been here, the few chances Herd has gotten when fit have been at CB, and it is quite clear that is not his position. Granted I have only seen him play RB just once, but in that match against Wolves he was by far MOTM, so with our threadbare squad, it has to be worth a shot. 

Could be a better bet than Lowton, Clark or Baker in defense. At least he's a tryer?

Could be a better bet than Lowton, Clark or Baker in defense. At least he's a tryer?

Not trying isn't something you can fault Baker at, he gives his all, he's just far too basic for a quality premier league Centre back.

Two things for me,

fair play, he's putting in the hours after a few 'issues'. Hopefully he's put whatever was happening in his personal life behind him and concentrating on his job

secondly, fair play to the club too in giving him the facilities to train out of season. Doesn't sound like there's any bad blood between the club and herd.

lets face it, we need all available players for next season as i don't expect many more new faces.

I think the comments from his Dad about playing at 100 miles an hour and needing to channel it more are spot on, if he can take that on board he will be a better player for it. I like his aggression, hope he gets a fair chance to prove one way or another whether he can be good enough at this level.

He is a walking red card. Though we do need a DM and Herd is probably pretty eager to impress.

i know he likes a tackle but i can only remember him being sent off once for us, and that was the fat clearing in the woods dowd special vs baggies

Â