Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On 3/21/2018 at 09:04, lapal_fan said:

I got back from a nice long weekend in Rome.

My question;

When is it a "cool" time for me to start posting on Facebook "take me back"? 

It's never cool. Posting photos of good times is for women. Let your wife do it.

On the subject of razors, mine is at least 10 years old. I should probably get a new one, but I only use it for my nads, and they're as tough as a leather boot.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

It's never cool. Posting photos of good times is for women. Let your wife do it.

On the subject of razors, mine is at least 10 years old. I should probably get a new one, but I only use it for my nads, and they're as tough as a leather boot.

Luckily for me, my wife doesn't post everything we do. Or anything for that matter.

I like putting holiday snaps on because it reminds me of them in a year's time.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Luckily for me, my wife doesn't post everything we do. Or anything for that matter.

I like putting holiday snaps on because it reminds me of them in a year's time.

It’s cool that you’re the wife in your marriage :P

6 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Or posting pictures if food. Wtf is that? 

I went to afternoon tea at The Ritz and was utterly baffled by all the women photographing the food, I had no idea this was a thing BUT then they all started taking pictures of the toilets to post on facetube. Sometimes I really struggle with modern life. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I went to afternoon tea at The Ritz and was utterly baffled by all the women photographing the food, I had no idea this was a thing BUT then they all started taking pictures of the toilets to post on facetube. Sometimes I really struggle with modern life. 

Wine o'clock? Don't mind if I do. 

(Sorry, I couldn't shoehorn the word 'cheeky' into that). 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Wine o'clock? Don't mind if I do. 

(Sorry, I couldn't shoehorn the word 'cheeky' into that). 

:blush:

I was guilty of a “don’t mind if I do “ yesterday when I posted a pic of these bad boys 

jam and coconut flavour FTW 

821D7560-4A5D-4187-980F-6D7888EB296E.jpeg

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

where the **** did you get them from :o

Mate of mine bought them back from Oz for me , I’m guessing lamington is some form of Aussie cake

On the weird flavours of chocolate thing, I was amused to find out a couple of months ago that Kit Kats are absolutely massive in Japan. And they have (or have had) hundreds of different flavours.

Stuff like Baked potato flavour, blueberry cheesecake flavour, Soy sauce flavour etc

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

On the weird flavours of chocolate thing, I was amused to find out a couple of months ago that Kit Kats are absolutely massive in Japan. And they have (or have had) hundreds of different flavours.

Stuff like Baked potato flavour, blueberry cheesecake flavour, Soy sauce flavour etc

What’s weird about coconut and Jam :)

ive tried the green tea flavour kit kat :puke:

• Like 1

On 3/22/2018 at 18:13, sidcow said:

It's the 'look how exciting my life is' brigade.

I'm the opposite. I'd rather no-one knew what I was up to! I resent people asking me at work what I'm up to when I book a few days off! 

When I go to Asia later this year with my mates I just won't tell anyone at work... i'll just say i'm having a bit of time at home to decorate. 

• Like 2

Â