Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

If I'd make as greater front man as I think I would :lol: 

rock 'n' roll in my own living room right now. 

I used to think that, so I had a go at it. Not great, not terrible. 

Find yourself a band and have a go, I recommend it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

"I'll go up if you go up" is what you said to me at a karaoke night a few months back.

So I did, but you chickened out!

In fact, I was so good, nobody wanted to follow me and everybody left the pub when I was singing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

"I'll go up if you go up" is what you said to me at a karaoke night a few months back.

So I did, but you chickened out!

In fact, I was so good, nobody wanted to follow me and everybody left the pub when I was singing.

I had a sore throat! And, I'd never know what song to sing.  Too many choices and being a people pleaser, I couldn't handle annoying anyone :lol:  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

When you finally say "**** it" and buzz your bonce all over with a no.1.

I have had it at zero for about 4 years. Balding helped me keep hold of those last strands.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:08, lapal_fan said:

Ever done karaoke? 

My mate is in a band, nothing major, just a group of mates who decided to give it a go. Do cover songs (mainly 70's/80's) and have a gig every quarter around the live music pubs around Brum. He loves it! Gets a real buzz (he's the lead singer). Kind of a bit jealous of him for having the balls to do it!

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ever done karaoke? 

My mate is in a band, nothing major, just a group of mates who decided to give it a go. Do cover songs (mainly 70's/80's) and have a gig every quarter around the live music pubs around Brum. He loves it! Gets a real buzz (he's the lead singer). Kind of a bit jealous of him for having the balls to do it!

Nah mate - way too nervous and I care what complete strangers think of me.

I've got the voice of a **** angel though, and it's pretty tough not to share my gift, y'know? :(

I'd love to have the knackered though!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I've got the voice of a **** angel though, and it's pretty tough not to share my gift, y'know? :(

Get tanked up and do it at the Tap & Spile, that's what I do! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I’m guessing the stars are for ‘Hells’?

LOL...burn.

• Like 3

I recently signed up for one of these online cheaper razor blade clubs (cornerstone)....i get to choose the frequency of future deliveries which got me wondering.....how often should you change your razor blade ? I don't shave every day .....i'd say a couple of times a week, more if i have a date lined up. I work 2 days then 2 nights with a maximum of 2 weekdays in the office, so don't need to shave for that reason too often.

My point is, these blades aren't cheap and apart from swapping them if my face is getting ripped apart i just wonder if other VTers have opinions on it ? I guess it's a matter of frequency of use....:wacko:

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

I recently signed up for one of these online cheaper razor blade clubs (cornerstone)....i get to choose the frequency of future deliveries which got me wondering.....how often should you change your razor blade ? I don't shave every day .....i'd say a couple of times a week, more if i have a date lined up. I work 2 days then 2 nights with a maximum of 2 weekdays in the office, so don't need to shave for that reason too often.

My point is, these blades aren't cheap and apart from swapping them if my face is getting ripped apart i just wonder if other VTers have opinions on it ? I guess it's a matter of frequency of use....:wacko:

I tend to change mine every week, but sometimes every 2 weeks if I don't shave much.

I only shave twice a week, but I hate shaving with an even slightly blunt razor. It tears my neck to pieces.

Probably overkill, but there you go.

• Thanks 1

Â