Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I shave every other day or my skin goes raw. But I can make a razor last about 3 weeks plus. These razor clubs would end up costing me way more I reckon. The price of razor blades is a disgrace though. 

They can be expensive if you don't cancel the next order should you not need it; luckily cornerstone send me an email prior to despatch meaning I can cancel in good time.

I think 3 weeks is about my current average too for each blade

Just now, Paddywhack said:

I'm currently one month into my annual "let's go unshaven to see if I'm a man yet" routine.

The jury's still out, but my dad said it's better than anything he's ever grown. So that's something isn't it?

I'm the opposite. My dad had such a heavy growth that he got midday shadow, and was Desperate Dan by five o'clock - but he hated beards (his generation associated them with OLD men), so he would never grow one. 

Whereas I've always wanted to grow a good beard, but I have only the wispiest of growth. 

• Like 1

My beards are a bit shit. I can grow it quite well under my chin and above my top lip, but the side parts on my cheeks are just fluff, pretty much. My wife loves it though. I’m beginning to think she is doing it on purpose to divert female attention. Must be it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I got back from a nice long weekend in Rome.

My question;

When is it a "cool" time for me to start posting on Facebook "take me back"? 

It’s never cool. Just post the pics and say nothing....people will still comment and say “looks lovely”, “so jealous” etc etc. 

12 minutes ago, Tayls said:

My beards are a bit shit. I can grow it quite well under my chin and above my top lip, but the side parts on my cheeks are just fluff, pretty much. My wife loves it though. I’m beginning to think she is doing it on purpose to divert female attention. Must be it. 

Snap! If goatees were fashionable we'd be laughing.

I hate beards. I hate it when we are linked with players with beards and all the hipster wannabies on here start banging on about their beards. 

I hate this so much that my phone seems to have posted all this in bold text. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Snap! If goatees were fashionable we'd be laughing.

I don't think you'll be laughing anytime in  the next 100000000000000 years then

• Like 1

I've always been baby faced so never knew I could grow a beard until I had a very bad case of food poisoning and couldn't be arsed to shave for about 10 days.  Then when I finally recovered and shaved I discovered I'd lost so much weight round my face I looked like I'd been in a concentration camp, so grew it back straight away.  Had it ever since and just trim it once or twice a week.

35 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I can never remember which one is Ant and which one is Dec. I wonder if one of them will ever do something really memorable that will help me remember? 

I was going to post this very thing. The car crash hasn't done the trick, either. 

Â