I cant ever remember which one is PJ and which one is Duncan either

The one who was blinded by the paintball. No wonder he crashed 

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

I cant ever remember which one is PJ and which one is Duncan either

PJ is the blind one.

Edited by coda
Too slow

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I can never remember which one is Ant and which one is Dec. I wonder if one of them will ever do something really memorable that will help me remember? 

Ant is the really small but powerful one and Dec is the one which there are ten of. 

• Like 1

Possibly the most amusing joke in the otherwise dreadful “love, actually” is when Bill Nighy’s character is being interviewed by them, Dec asks him a question and he replies  “Yes that’s right Ant or Dec.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Possibly the most amusing joke in the otherwise dreadful “love, actually” is when Bill Nighy’s character is being interviewed by them, Dec asks him a question and he replies  “Yes that’s right Ant or Dec.”

I used to work with two girls who I could never work out which was which so I just referred to them both a Katiebex. 

As they were both about 19 and extremely pretty it still utterly baffles me why I really couldn't be bothered to find out who was who.  I do now though because one left about a year before the other one so it all worked out in the end. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I used to work with two girls who I could never work out which was which so I just referred to them both a Katiebex. 

As they were both about 19 and extremely pretty it still utterly baffles me why I really couldn't be bothered to find out who was who.  I do now though because one left about a year before the other one so it all worked out in the end. 

Did you still refer to the one who stayed the extra year as “Katiebex”?

I hope you did.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Did you still refer to the one who stayed the extra year as “Katiebex”?

I hope you did.

Naturally. It always got a laugh, I'm not going to lay off that gold dust.

Sometimes I mention them now completely unnecessarily just to garner a few real life likes because I'm shallow. 

• Haha 1

The amount of idiots that never got "wider spider" on wonky donkey over the course of about 10 Saturday's is something that has stuck with me into my 30s.

About 5 calls a week.. 30 seconds each..

It was a toy spider, with a measuring tape under it, which was stretched out longer than a smaller spider toy, with a smaller tape measure.

Keeping in mind the answer had to ryhme, idiot kids were calling in going "big spider, little spider?"

"large spider, spider man"

"Along came a spider and sat down beside her?"

Still gives me anxiety.  That ps1, mountain bike and all the other stuff should have been mine.

Â