Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I don't think Beckham has, seems too shy and awkward, despite his fame. 

I'd guess i've slept with more women than Beckham. Although I'm sure his quality average is higher!

All the girls here in sweden are creaming over David Beckham, i wonder how many girls he has slept with, is he loyal to his wife or is he sleeping around like a dog?

Rebecca Loos

I would never sleep with her, not for all the money in the world.

The wife started recording it as it's on in doubles in the morning.

I used to absolutely hate it as a kid, but i think it's good now.

Niles is the star, Fraiser is an absolute plonker (although laughing at pompus people is the whole premise of the show).

All the girls here in sweden are creaming over David Beckham, i wonder how many girls he has slept with, is he loyal to his wife or is he sleeping around like a dog? 

Rebecca Loos

I would never sleep with her, not for all the money in the world.

I'm pretty sure you would.

I'd do it for free but on the flip, I'd sleep with anyone and anything if all the money in the world was offered.

Never could get into Frasier.

Convinced myself I liked it a couple of years ago. Used to watch it every morning as it was on when I had breakfast. Eventually I realised I just wanted to like it.

I'll confess I've never watched an episode of it .. I have heard of it , but the words American and Sitcom are enough to tell me I'm not going to like it 

Yep, about the same. I've seen it referenced for many years, I've seen loads of clips. But it's never looked like something I'd bother watching. On the little bits I've seen it's american sitcom shot on slightly out of focus video, so not for me.

Whilst I'm at it, I've never seen an episode of friends either.

I'll confess I've never watched an episode of it .. I have heard of it , but the words American and Sitcom are enough to tell me I'm not going to like it 

Yep, about the same. I've seen it referenced for many years, I've seen loads of clips. But it's never looked like something I'd bother watching. On the little bits I've seen it's american sitcom shot on slightly out of focus video, so not for me.

Whilst I'm at it, I've never seen an episode of friends either.

Alas I have .. Mrs H watches it and sometimes I'm just too lazy to get off my arse and leave the room so it's kinda in the background whilst I'm playing some game on the phone or catching up on the news ... It's really not that funny although since the Madagascar films it can be amusing to picture Ross as a giraffe  and it doesn't really change the storylines much either

although since the Madagascar films it can be amusing to picture Ross as a giraffe

When his career is all said and done, I believe Melman will be regarded as David Schwimmer's Magnum Opus.

although since the Madagascar films it can be amusing to picture Ross as a giraffe

When his career is all said and done, I believe Melman will be regarded as David Schwimmer's Magnum Opus.

why would Melman be David Schwimmer's Ice cream  ?

:)

Edited by tonyh29

Â