Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

ive not drank for two weeks.

How's that going?

i forgot i had a few pints at the villa blues game but only had 4 pints so its not quite two weeks. im better than i was because  3 months ago i was terrible but then we moved into our new house 2 months ago and its kind of been a fresh start and the whole vibe of moving into somewhere new where there are no memories of drink and drug binges is quite refreshing and its helped me. did not want to put too much pressure on myself so i set a few targets in terms of when i drink and when i dont drink and it is helping me but when i do have a night out which is not too often if im being honest i will drink heavily and use but nights out are not a often occurence which im cool with. weekends are hard and take tonight for instance ive come home in a foul mood because i wanted to drink and that, but ive come out of my mood and im glad i did not drink and will wake up in the morning feeling good, well thats until i go the villa and they ruin my day :D but yeah im doing ok mooney :)

• Like 2

On that note. I wonder if you brought your kid to the pub and they wanted a Becks non-alcoholic, it'd surely be perfectly legal to give them one? It'd be weird and they'd probably hate it, but in theory it could be done? (unless a publican can tell me otherwise)

I don't think so, sure my mate go IDed for them once? Becks Blue is a godsend when not drinking.

How's that going?

he's off his tits on horse tranx

had a weird experience when i took them one night which involved a chipmunk and villa songs. nowt sexual before anyone thinks i banged a chipmunk which would be pretty hard to do in that state.

• Like 2

On that note. I wonder if you brought your kid to the pub and they wanted a Becks non-alcoholic, it'd surely be perfectly legal to give them one? It'd be weird and they'd probably hate it, but in theory it could be done? (unless a publican can tell me otherwise)

I don't think so, sure my mate go IDed for them once? Becks Blue is a godsend when not drinking.

bloody hell i remember drinking them one night in this pub i hardly drank in, i had four bottles before the barmaid asked me if i knew they were non alcholic drinks. was well pissed off ha.

How's that going?

i forgot i had a few pints at the villa blues game but only had 4 pints so its not quite two weeks. im better than i was because  3 months ago i was terrible but then we moved into our new house 2 months ago and its kind of been a fresh start and the whole vibe of moving into somewhere new where there are no memories of drink and drug binges is quite refreshing and its helped me. did not want to put too much pressure on myself so i set a few targets in terms of when i drink and when i dont drink and it is helping me but when i do have a night out which is not too often if im being honest i will drink heavily and use but nights out are not a often occurence which im cool with. weekends are hard and take tonight for instance ive come home in a foul mood because i wanted to drink and that, but ive come out of my mood and im glad i did not drink and will wake up in the morning feeling good, well thats until i go the villa and they ruin my day [emoji3] but yeah im doing ok mooney [emoji4]

Good to hear, hang in there mate.

• Like 1

Not that I do it very often but I've found Paulaner do a non-alco that's very close to normal and far more palatable than the other stuff.

I'm fairly sure I read that you would have to drink around 100 bottles of becks blue to equal the alcohol content of a regular becks.

I do like the odd becks blue when I'm trying to avoid the booze. 

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Doesn't non alcoholic beer have .00001 percent alcohol in it ?.....I remember the days as a young un heading up to the local shop and been able to buy a can of shandy bass :D.....christ stop this talk of beer !!!!!

go and guzzle some mouthwash.

Tricky one Rugeley (I would quote but my phone seems to hate it). I've got hazard in my team and have been considering removing him too, can't bring myself to do it though. 

I have an detrimental affect on players once they're on my team. 

Most recently and to my shame, I took out Gestede before the Liverpool game and replaced him with free scoring Wilson from Bournemouth. We won't see him for six months. 

I've told my Man U mates that Martial is on my shopping list to piss them off.

non alcoholic beer, is like going down on your sister, it tastes roughly the same but is so very very wrong.

• Like 4

my teams

guzan(had no choice)

kompany,kolarov,smalling,williams

silva,hazard,cazorla,coutinho

aguero,pelle

second team

adrian

blind,kolarov,bertrand,clyne

sterling,depay,hazard

rooney,lukaku,kane

my second team is on 292 points and im 20 points off the top. won the works dream team 3 years on the bounce:)

• Like 1

non alcoholic beer, is like going down on your sister, it tastes roughly the same .

EErrrrrrr    :suspect:

non alcoholic beer, is like going down on your sister, it tastes roughly the same but is so very very wrong.

Whatever happened to Morpheus?

(I think that's the second time someone has asked that in a week)

• Like 1

Â