Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

What will 'music' sound like in a hundred years time and what new ways of creating sound will there be.

I guess music will sound like music as it seems to have always been.

Creating sound? - Well we may be able to go a lot quicker, perhaps? Otherwise, if you're talking about music then I guess there'll still be notes.

• Like 1

Whatever it sounds like, VillaTalk will hate it if anybody has ever heard of it.

Music form 100 years in the future is shit now. Their early stuff was much better, music from 98 years in the future.

• Like 3

Probably not what you were after Useless, but having done some research, there's this. I believe the location of the photograph was taken in a dark, dark town; in a dark, dark street; in a dark, dark house; down some dark, dark stairs; in a dark, dark cellar.

image.jpg

Holy ***** I completely forgot about this show.

• Like 1

The youth will like it but most old farts will hark back to the glory days of the 2060s.

While typing that I became suddenly and terrifyingly aware of my own mortality.

Just make sure you're the 'interesting' relative they find when the 22nd century kid is tracing their family tree.  "Oh Dad, we have a murderer in the family" or somesuch.  You know the drill.

• Like 1

If we could somehow hear it now, It'd probably be so mind blowing that our brains wouldn't be able to comprehend what was going on. We might get to a point where we'll be able to record the sounds that we imagine on to a device and play it back.

• Like 1

If we could somehow hear it now, It'd probably be so mind blowing that our brains wouldn't be able to comprehend what was going on. We might get to a point where we'll be able to record the sounds that we imagine on to a device and play it back.

Can you imagine sounds?

keytar-o.gif

• Like 1

Is there someone whose job it is to polish rockets.

I believe it is safe to assume anyway, that, through no choice of their own, the guys who work at NASA had a lot of practice during their high school and college years.

Â