dudevillaisnice

On 04/01/2023 at 12:35, villa4europe said:

To me it seemed like lampards problem at Chelsea is they didn't understand what made him good there, a fair few of the youngsters who finally broke through after a decade of no one was because of him and then they went and splurged £250m on big names because that's what Chelsea are about

2 years later after lampards gone and theyve spunked hundreds of millions more they shown tomori and Tammy the door and guehi who I don't think was Frank

He could have built something there with a lot of time and patience

I always think he's a decent shout for an England youth level manager

In that he speaks well but is  tactically limited?

20 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Interesting, as then we'd be the two longest serving top flight teams in the PL... I guess we must have had mismatching relegation periods or something.

We were relegated four years ago. How are we one of the longest serving teams?

7 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

We were relegated four years ago. How are we one of the longest serving teams?

Because we have the second highest number of seasons in the top flight? Everton are first, then Villa, then Liverpool.

I'd just assumed that the number of top flight fixtures exactly mirrored the number of seasons in the top flight, but that obviously isn't the case and must be due to the timings of when teams were in the top flight at the same time.

Being relegated four years ago has very little impact on 100+ seasons in the highest league, albeit a season or two more would drop us behind Liverpool.

• Like 2

Unbelievable how many Evertonians are happy with Lampard, some want Dyche on a short term contract keep them up then find a fancier name in the summer . Which in itself is bizarre , who better to manage  a club with limited funds up? The owners will not invest in the playing staff so I’d imagine Dyche would be  their best bet for the next 2 or 3 years as they complete their new fancy stadium.

Yeah my missus’ brother is an Evertonian and according to him a lot of the fanbase like Lampard and it seems it’s the board getting all the stick.

Strange that they’ve taken to him so much given he had no connection with the club prior to joining a year or so ago.

I'm surprised Lampard hasn't been sacked yet, they've won just one of their last ten in the league, taking just five points from those games, Forest by comparison have taken thirteen points from their last ten games. Maybe they can't afford to sack him.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm surprised Lampard hasn't been sacked yet, they've won just one of their last ten in the league, taking just five points from those games, Forest by comparison have taken thirteen points from their last ten games. Maybe they can't afford to sack him.

Allegedly being given the next two games. Don’t know why!?? We made that mistake with Gerrard and got dicked by Fulham

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It’s getting ugly at everton. I read today that the femaleceo was man handled last week by everton fans last week when they got thumped by brighton

Atmosphere certainly seems toxic at Goodison 

Â