dudevillaisnice

53 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Although is good that DCL wont play against us in the home game, they have still strengthened quite a bit over the summer and will be harder to beat this time round than back in September in the 3-0. Still reckon we will win that one, but they have picked up some smart signings, much better strategy than in january when they were panicking with alli, van de beek, el ghazi etc. They've got players like townsend and lookman and doucoure who will take shots and surge forward so still got to be careful

Well they don't have Lookman, who's about to move to Atalanta today. I don't think any side needs to worry especially about Andros 'One Game In Ten' Townsend, and frankly I don't think all that much of most of their new signings. It's certainly a game we should be heavily targeting, especially given our excellent recent record against them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

McNeill is such an everton signing. They love spending a load of money on english wide players who seem good but aren't actually that good. Gray, Tonwsend, Walcott, McGeady (ok not english but you know what I mean), McNeill

Well I’ll give you that are British but I don’t think you could claim they cost loads of money 🤔

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well they don't have Lookman, who's about to move to Atalanta today. I don't think any side needs to worry especially about Andros 'One Game In Ten' Townsend, and frankly I don't think all that much of most of their new signings. It's certainly a game we should be heavily targeting, especially given our excellent recent record against them.

your right Lookman is going for 12.5 million apparently and Townsend is one of those players who does seem to have a good day every so often lol

Edited by Villatillidie95
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Well I’ll give you that are British but I don’t think you could claim they cost loads of money 🤔

oops had a major brainfart lol, he was on loan at leicester last year wasnt he, they obviously didnt have the cash to do a permanent! tagged the wrong poster aswell lol apologies, was meant to be the poster above

Edited by Villatillidie95

On 02/08/2022 at 12:41, Villatillidie95 said:

Idrissa Gueye is heading back to Everton after 3 years at PSG. 

Will he be wearing his rainbow laces?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Although is good that DCL wont play against us in the home game, they have still strengthened quite a bit over the summer and will be harder to beat this time round than back in September in the 3-0. Still reckon we will win that one, but they have picked up some smart signings, much better strategy than in january when they were panicking with alli, van de beek, el ghazi etc. They've got players like townsend and lookman and doucoure who will take shots and surge forward so still got to be careful

They got Lookman back?

4 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

your right Lookman is going for 12.5 million apparently and Townsend is one of those players who does seem to have a good day every so often lol

Iwobi is English (but declared for Nigeria) and cost an eye watering 40m.

• Shocked 1

9 hours ago, Genie said:

They could be an outside punt to go down this year.

whilst I agree with you, I don't really see them as outsiders. I think they are one of, if not the favorite to go outside the 3 newly promoted squads

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

whilst I agree with you, I don't really see them as outsiders. I think they are one of, if not the favorite to go outside the 3 newly promoted squads

Threw a bet on them to go down

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MaVilla said:

DCL out for 6 weeks then.

So prob out for the first 6-8 games, we play them in our second game, so good for us.

Unfortunately Rondon is also injured so they might play someone better upfront like Pickford

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looks like they are going to snatch onana from under the hammers noses, he's doing a medical on merseyside now. Onana, Gueye, Doucoure are all solid midfield options, they have got Tarkowski, McNeil, Vinagre in. Think they need a striker as rondon is past it and DCL is always injured but recjon they have enough goals in the squad and from around the pitch to be fine, don't see them near relegation this year

They want Conor Coady on a season long loan aswell as Wolves don't want to play with a back 3 this season apparently and the player wants game time before the world cup. He is obviously from Liverpool aswell so can see that move suiting all parties.

Â