dudevillaisnice

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I didn't know they'd bought Alli out right. Thought it was contract to end of season kinda thing. 

I'm not convinced by Gerrard, but I'd have him every day over Lampard. True story.

He was free but if he hits some targets it can get up to 40 million but I doubt he will hit any of them

Also agree on Gerrard over Lampard

protest on saturday for their friendly at home

Just now, Jareth said:

Looks like their trajectory will continue. Owners worse than Lerner? Possibly.

i think so, lerner turned the taps off when they introduced FFP half way through his reckless ownership, everton's owners have been reckless knowing full well what those rules are

its mad to think of how much shit they've bought

10 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

Not a great look. Only a friendly but they haven’t exactly done inspiring business.

Side note - as someone who resides in North America but didn’t grow up here, referring to teams in the singular (Minnesota is beating Everton) is something I’ll never make peace with. It makes my whole body wince. It’s just wrong. Like single ply toilet paper or James Corden. It just shouldn’t be a thing.

Thank you. Drives me mad. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

A double bet for these and SHA to drop is just over 10/1. Seems like easy money to me. Everton alone are 7/2

Probably cant but if you could add in lampard to be the first manager sacked as well you'd have a big odds bet. Lampard is 13/2 to go first, I think its nailed on. 

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Lampard already looks lost in interviews. Will be a very long season for them.

When you come back for pre season and your own manager is talking relegation battle before the season even starts any player must be thinking: christ, get me out of here. 

• Like 1

we've got them for our first home game of the season, what's the betting that they will lose the rest of their pre season games and first prem game and then beat us in that one lol?

Would like a repeat of our first home game of 2019/2020 season please, solid 2-0 win with no hitches

17 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

we've got them for our first home game of the season, what's the betting that they will lose the rest of their pre season games and first prem game and then beat us in that one lol?

Would like a repeat of our first home game of 2019/2020 season please, solid 2-0 win with no hitches

Our record v them since coming back up is P 6 W 4 D 2. Only conceded two goals so we match up better against them than pretty much any other team. Gerrard isn't lasting very long this season if we lose to them at home.

Edited by VillaChris

Â