dudevillaisnice

Are they biding their time or are they totally skint. I am thinking the latter. 

No more money from Usmanov and it leaves them relying on their theatre impresario . 

Up to ffp limits if the rumours are to be believed even after selling Eminem

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Fully support those protesting their god awful owners

The board and "owner" has spent money so not sure how thats a complaint. Its a bit like the Glazer protests

Its the football people who are running it badly

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

The board and "owner" has spent money so not sure how thats a complaint. Its a bit like the Glazer protests

Its the football people who are running it badly

Moshiri pushed to appoint Rafa last summer, that was a big problem.

Not sure who Kenwright wanted though, he seemed to be pushing for Roberto Marinez before they turned to Lampard.😂

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Moshiri pushed to appoint Rafa last summer, that was a big problem.

Not sure who Kenwright wanted though, he seemed to be pushing for Roberto Marinez before they turned to Lampard.😂

Fair enough but they spent a fortune on shit, thats football reasons

No club politics defends that crap

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think he’s fallen out of love with the game, not the first and won’t be the last.

I think he wasn't as good as people thought, people saying he coukd play Real Madrid,Barcelona was bullshit. With Eriksen and Kane they created so much space for him to score but other parts of his game were never good. His England record is really poor for example

On 23/07/2022 at 10:30, The_Steve said:

Fully support those protesting their god awful owners

Left out the bit of financing a new stadium for hundreds of millions

2 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Left out the bit of financing a new stadium for hundreds of millions

I was thinking this. 

They want new owners. Are those new owners also expected to pay the hundreds of millions of pounds the club is contracted to be paying for the new stadium?

They're just like United fans. The board are providing money, but those spending it are like Steve Bruce at a right back warehouse.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think he wasn't as good as people thought, people saying he coukd play Real Madrid,Barcelona was bullshit. With Eriksen and Kane they created so much space for him to score but other parts of his game were never good. His England record is really poor for example

Alex Ferguson spoke highly about him but like everybody else he wonders; "what happened there"

https://punditarena.com/football/matt-gault/alex-ferguson-dele-alli/

And Alli’s fall from grace has surprised Ferguson.

“I thought Dele Alli was going to be a top player, I must admit,” he said in a recent interview with Gary Neville.

“I don’t know what’s happened there.”

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Sometimes some of the stuff Ferguson says is so dumb you think he must have just winged it for 30 years and signed some deal with Satan or something 

Nah not having that. I despise the guy as much as the next man but he proved how good he is in his later years when he won the league with a god awful team.

• Like 1

On 22/07/2022 at 13:46, MWARLEY2 said:

Are they biding their time or are they totally skint. I am thinking the latter. 

No more money from Usmanov and it leaves them relying on their theatre impresario . 

Up to ffp limits if the rumours are to be believed even after selling Eminem

Breached FFP by a huge margin. 

7 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Nah not having that. I despise the guy as much as the next man but he proved how good he is in his later years when he won the league with a god awful team.

Oh I agree which makes it all the worse when he says things like 'you got to start Ronaldo every game no matter what' 

7 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

He also gave Alex McLeish that reference

Â