Alan Hutton

Rich_D

So are trying to say his turnaround in form was due to the coaching he receives at bottom of the table Mallorca and his 5 games on the fringes of a struggling Bolton team?

Forgive me for saying that's a bit if a stretch.

He came back a better player is what im saying.

I know where you going with this, but Lambert's gone chap, leave it.

huh?

You're the one talking about Lambert, not me.

My point is Hutton didn't suddenly become a better player because of the coaching he received at Mallorca and Bolton.

It's got literally nothing to do with Lambert.

Edited by Stevo985

It was silly but people are going overboard like it was a career ender. There's been much more painful tackles commuted by our players this season. Not notice berhino getting straight up not in pain? He left the foot in and pushed off with it, the pushing was the bad part. Let's just settle down calling him a thug though eh? Little over the top. Anyway, glad he's making it as I've been seeing this for Scotland for years

Anyone else surprised when you hear him get interviewed after games? I expect the typical cliche ridden soundbites full of y'knows and erms but instead he was really well spoken which is a complete contrast to his on field play where a cool and calm head is lacking on occasions.

I think that tackle was just opportunistic. Who amongst us here can honestly say that if they found themselves with a wee Berahinho at the end of their foot could resist having a wee kick?

Must have been just too hard to resist. 

But I love Huttons approach to the game, though if he played for the opposition I would take great delight in hating him. But he is probably the only proper "hard man" in our squad and if I was one of the Villa boys I would rather be standing shoulder to shoulder with him that opposite him 

• Like 2

i thought he saw a lot of the ball but didn't do much with it.

On Tuesday? Cross for the penalty.

Apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Cross for the penalty that was headed away by a defender!

Are you claiming that one cross which is headed away and then the goalie drops the ball and brings down a player means Hutton had a good game?

Are you claiming that one cross which is headed away and then the goalie drops the ball and brings down a player means Hutton had a good game?

No. I thought he had an excellent game all round, solid defensively and constantly driving us forward. Classic Hutton basically.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

No. I thought he had an excellent game all round, solid defensively and constantly driving us forward. Classic Hutton basically.

Average at best

He's not showing as injured in PhysioRoom so does that mean he's likely to be back for Sunderland? Bacuna did ok... But Hutton is a really solid right back. Looking forward to his return.

He got two match ban for collecting ten yellows.

He's not showing as injured in PhysioRoom so does that mean he's likely to be back for Sunderland? Bacuna did ok... But Hutton is a really solid right back. Looking forward to his return.

He's suspended not injured. Will miss the Sunderland game. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â